2024 EC Semifinals: (2) New York Knicks v (6) Indiana Pacers

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Rick crying about the refs kind of weak. Gotta play thru my boy. Leave the whining to us fans. I do feel what he said though. That push on Hali was outrages and dangerous. No place for that specially in front of the official. 

Stuff like that does make you wonder wtf are they doing? Yet, if you touch Jalen the FT merchant he goes to the line. 

Pacers have destroyed them

in the paint for points yet the FT disparity is crazy. 

Say it with me - New York is a bigger market than Indiana.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Say it with me - New York is a bigger market than Indiana.

I mean if that was the case the lakers would be smashing rn. I don’t even think it’s that. Regardless these teams are getting smashed by Boston. Indiana matches up better against Boston because they have guys who can get hot. NYK is just gonna get destroyed because they don’t have a pace.. They are running on E lol they are freaking red lining it. Who knows if OG and Jalen are playing game 3.. Like them boys dropping. 

Posted (edited)

Don’t like the Pacers crying. Brining the size of the market into this is a joke. 

They gotta close with TJ. He pushes the tempo and makes everyone better. 

Might be a series cause of the OG injury and the lack of bodies available for the Knicks

Edited by agarcia34

36 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Don’t like the Pacers crying. Brining the size of the market into this is a joke. 

They gotta close with TJ. He pushes the tempo and makes everyone better. 

Might be a series cause of the OG injury and the lack of bodies available for the Knicks

They need more Obi and Tj. Knick’s don’t have an answer for those 2. They can go brazy. And yeah dude sent 79 plays that’s evil work right there… Up 10 no Bronson? You gotta shoot them 20 times and light them on fire. Missed FTs and the 5 OFRB to end it? Those were the back breakers. Many men wish death upon me. 

Oh boy I have a ton of hope but absolutely zero confidence in winning this series now. Still, OG is out and Brunson banged up so Pacers should at least steal a game tonight.

20 minutes ago, adamq said:

Oh boy I have a ton of hope but absolutely zero confidence in winning this series now. Still, OG is out and Brunson banged up so Pacers should at least steal a game tonight.

I'd imagine the Knicks would be wise to rest brunson tonight and just take the L. Give him a window to heal and maybe OG would be back for game 4.

• Like 1