The playoffs!

10 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Those Vikings were far more scary than the current ones who's HC has to wear sunglasses at night, QB who backed up Nick Foles and an owner with the fearsome name "Ziggy." I'm sure the Eagles will be just fine.

I'll be here all week guys, here's some good topics of conversation for you, The Love Boat, the Whizzanator, trading for Randy Moss and then cutting him 2 weeks later, Brian Poole's catch to knock the Vikings out of the playoffs and let the Packers in, Anderson's kick vs the Falcons, Walsh's kick vs Seattle, Favre's INT vs New Orleans, Christian Ponder, that time Donovan Mcnabb was a Viking, Joe Webb starting a playoff game, that time they lost to the Eagles in the 2017 NFCCG.

I can probably come up with more if given time to brainstorm.

At least we know our owners name and it was Nathan Poole.

10 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Those Vikings were far more scary than the current ones who's HC has to wear sunglasses at night, QB who backed up Nick Foles and an owner with the fearsome name "Ziggy." I'm sure the Eagles will be just fine.

I'll be here all week guys, here's some good topics of conversation for you, The Love Boat, the Whizzanator, trading for Randy Moss and then cutting him 2 weeks later, Brian Poole's catch to knock the Vikings out of the playoffs and let the Packers in, Anderson's kick vs the Falcons, Walsh's kick vs Seattle, Favre's INT vs New Orleans, Christian Ponder, that time Donovan Mcnabb was a Viking, Joe Webb starting a playoff game, that time they lost to the Eagles in the 2017 NFCCG.

I can probably come up with more if given time to brainstorm.

Hey now, most of those are valid shots and bringing them up rips the band-aid off an unhealed wound...but I stand by the Whizzanator! That was innovative. 

2 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Boys I honestly haven't even been nervous for a couple of weeks. I don't know If I'd already subconsciously decided we'd lost, or what, but now we're in the final 4 I'm sweating profusely like ALL the time. 

That's the STDs, bruh. 

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm an Eagles fan this week man, just like you guys are enjoying a vacation so to speak in first in the North while the rightful heir mends his wounds for a season, I'm enjoying one week as an Eagles fan. (Which will easily extend to 3 weeks if they play the Patriots in the SB)

Where's your Nick Foles avatar??? Or Lane Johnson with the dog head?

15 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Boys I honestly haven't even been nervous for a couple of weeks. I don't know If I'd already subconsciously decided we'd lost, or what, but now we're in the final 4 I'm sweating profusely like ALL the time. 

Shouldn't have had that one night stand with Matts.

Eagles QB Nick Foles is 0-2 against Mike Zimmer-coached defenses in his career. Foles, who earned his first playoff victory in Philadelphia’s 15-10 win over the Falcons on Saturday, lost to the Bengals in 2012 and to the Vikings in 2015 (as the Rams quarterback). Foles was ineffective with both the Eagles and Rams offenses in those games, completing 51.5 percent of his passes for 348 yards, a touchdown and an interception in two losses. Both were late-season outdoor games, like Sunday’s NFC title game in Philadelphia.

http://www.startribune.com/vikings-vs-eagles-five-key-nfc-championship-matchups-to-watch/469287563/

Archived