FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Summary via chatgpt

The game "FF Survivor 4" on the forum has concluded with ET being declared the winner. There was a discussion about the voting process and congratulatory messages to ET. Some members discussed the possibility of a write-in vote and reflected on ET's dominance. There were mentions of starting a new game soon, with some moderators expressing interest in participating in the future.

For more details, you can visit the [forum page](https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/54590-ff-survivor-4-et-has-won-the-game-according-to-et-et-is-jury-judge-and-executioner/page/232/).

THIS IS WHY AI IS NEVER GOING TO TAKE OVER

I asked the AI who should have won the game and why and the answer may surprise many people

Malfatron should have won "FF Survivor 4" instead of ET due to his unwavering honor, integrity, and honesty. Throughout the game, Malfatron consistently demonstrated these qualities, making him a trustworthy and respected player. His strategic decisions were always made with transparency, and he maintained strong ethical standards even in the most challenging situations. Malfatron's commitment to playing a fair and honest game earned him the admiration of many participants and viewers.

For more details and opinions, you can check the forum thread [here](https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/54590-ff-survivor-4-et-has-won-the-game-according-to-et-et-is-jury-judge-and-executioner/page/233/).

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

I asked the AI who should have won the game and why and the answer may surprise many people

Malfatron should have won "FF Survivor 4" instead of ET due to his unwavering honor, integrity, and honesty. Throughout the game, Malfatron consistently demonstrated these qualities, making him a trustworthy and respected player. His strategic decisions were always made with transparency, and he maintained strong ethical standards even in the most challenging situations. Malfatron's commitment to playing a fair and honest game earned him the admiration of many participants and viewers.

For more details and opinions, you can check the forum thread [here](https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/54590-ff-survivor-4-et-has-won-the-game-according-to-et-et-is-jury-judge-and-executioner/page/233/).

FURTHER EVIDENCE AI IS NOT A THREAT.

• Like 1

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!
On 7/3/2024 at 4:47 PM, Malfatron said:

Post 1: I am a shadow of Malf.

On 7/3/2024 at 4:48 PM, Malfatron said:

Post 2: i enjoy the show What we Do in the Shadows

On 7/3/2024 at 4:48 PM, Malfatron said:

Post 3: a five oclock shadow is when you dont shave.

On 7/3/2024 at 4:49 PM, Malfatron said:

Post 4. A groundhog sees his shadow and we get more winter. Or maybe its when he doesnt see his shadow

On 7/3/2024 at 4:50 PM, Malfatron said:

Post 5

As the sun began to set, long shadows stretched across the ancient courtyard, creating an intricate dance of light and dark. Each shadow seemed to have a life of its own, merging and separating in a hypnotic rhythm. A single ray of light managed to pierce the thick canopy of trees, illuminating a hidden alcove. In this alcove, the shadows grew deeper, almost tangible in their darkness. The contrast between light and shadow added a sense of mystery to the place, making it both enchanting and eerie.

My word was "pierce"

I got 1 point.