FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I apologize sincerely to @Scoundrel @bcb1213 @FinneasGage @MacReady and anyone else affected by my tilt. I need to reduce the amount I do this but I often take out my IRL frustrations online so I don’t do them IRL. It’s not right of me to do so I need to find another outlet 

no worries man i don't think anyone really was taking it like that, could tell you probably had something going on. made the game funner honestly, not to make light if you were really going through something actually serious today 

• Like 3

To bend the rules you need to read them. And that's just stupid and reserved for the bunch of dorks living in the other tribe. 

No matter what our result is, just remember that we are the cool ones here. 

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think anyone here would have gotten those 3 with the clues I gave.  Kinda glad we got those 

Jeff is kind lol

Slappy is going to be suspicious of your rounds because you went 3 for 3.

But i trust you all and agree that you gave great clues here

Movies
Nutter Butters come out of this one with a 2-0 lead.

Music:
Both tribes score a perfect 3. This one is left in a tie.
2-0 is still the score.

Things
Touch/Nazgul
1 (3 guesses so far)
Toucan/ET
(3 guesses so far)

Historical Figures:
Ted/Whicker
Daboyle/Skywind
1, 1, 1

For Things, Touch and Nazgul scored one point since ET/Toucan are already onto guess number 3 for thing #1. They can move on if they'd like or keep guessing thing #1 for the moral victory.

Here's how it stands:

Ted and Whicker have to get the historical figure correct on each of their remaining clues.
Touch/Nazgul have to win the remaining two Thing clues.
That's the only path for victory for the Whicker Bickers.

If Ted/Whicker stumble on one or if Touch/Nazgul stumble on one, we can still end this in a tie, but sine the Nutter Butters have the tiebreaker...

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Slappy is going to be suspicious of your rounds because you went 3 for 3.

But i trust you all and agree that you gave great clues here

To be fair, I can see one of two scenarios here: Either Pickle and Orca were in the same room together or they have a telekinetic power that only brothers can have. 

Couldn't possibly be that there are 6 (or more) of the best password players ever in one forum game. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

To be fair, I can see one of two scenarios here: Either Pickle and Orca were in the same room together or they have a telekinetic power that only brothers can have. 

Couldn't possibly be that there are 6 (or more) of the best password players ever in one forum game. 

6 of the best and one of the worst…

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!