FF Survivor 4: GAME OVER WE ALL LOSE BECAUSE OF OUTPOST

I did think about doing something similar in the Cowboys forum but I didn't think they would bite.  Based on your results from the Packers fans, I definitely messed that one up

13 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm not even sure how anyone besides jeff is keeping track of this, is there a list of the posts somewhere..lol

There’s not. Ted is speculating and trying to peep on the other tribe’s buckets of fish.

We will see if his speculation is correct or incorrect early tomorrow morning.

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This competes with Big Brother’s “post in the thread until the music stops” competition as the worst competition of all time 

Effort challenges are great.

The time sensitive effort challenges are also great unless someone gets screwed due to real life obligations, but I think effort challenges are great in games like these. The worst part of these challenges is the popularity aspect. Sometimes people get likes for the reputation they’ve established here.

This is why this one is only reward.

But ultimately I disagree and I think, generally speaking, effort challenges are great. I would have had a bunch more of them if I could have thought of more, but I couldn’t.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This competes with Big Brother’s “post in the thread until the music stops” competition as the worst competition of all time 

whicker be charming for one (1) post competition: impossible 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

You forget the "post a unique hand" competition

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4: GAME OVER WE ALL LOSE BECAUSE OF OUTPOST