FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Forge said:

@MacReady just curious if you count "the thing from another world" as part of the thing franchise?

Of course I do. There was a time when I hated 50's and 60's sci fi. I always remember hating The Thing from Another World and I would make fun of it by calling the monster in it a scary vegetable. In that movie, they posited the thing was from a planet where plant life evolved the way humans did. 

I have since developed a strong admiration for 50's and 60's sci fi. 

Edited by MacReady
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

@Whicker, @theuntouchable, @TedLavie, @Forge, @Slappy Mc, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick...

High Score

As tribe who won the reward challenge, you basically get to pick this challenge. You have to pick an odd number of the following courses. The tribe that wins the most courses wins Immunity. 

Rules: 

1. Winning Tribe has to have an odd number of courses in the event of a tie.
2. Winning Tribe gets to choose the number of players who compete (maximum 7).

Options:

1. High Score. Reward Tribe chooses a game that is free, is accessible to anyone with the Internet, has score tracking, is appropriate for all ages. Think that Google Dinosaur game or Floppy Birds. Something that can be played online. The tribe can have a maximum of three players play this one. 
2. Quickdraw I post a trivia question in thread while both players are present three players max)
3. Paper Rock Scissors best of 3.
4. Mad Gab style Emoji game. Each player receives the same series of clues.  Don’t know what Mad Gab is? Mad Gab was a game where there would be a series of words. One player would have to annunciate the words individually and players would have to guess the hidden word. One example of the Mad Gabs game would be: My Kojack Son. The answer would be Michael Jackson. The Emoji version would be a series of Emojis. From those Emojis, you would have to figure out the phonetic meaning. (One player per tribe max as I was only able to come up with 6).
5. Winning Tribe can choose a different game (approved by Jeff). No 20 questions or Password. 

Challenge will be posted on Monday regardless of how quickly you as a tribe come to a decision, so take your time. 

Edited by MacReady

4 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Whicker will also be happy to know that was the final challenge where movie knowledge has a direct impact on chances of winning. 

You’re great 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So which unfortunate Nutter is going to face me in Pokémon Pictionary? 

I dont feel that Jeff should approve that unreasonable challenge.

Pick a different comp

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.