FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

I did. There’s a reason I said I had to approve it.

Legitimately think about it. Set your frustration aside. If I was to allow anything, what would stop you guys from having a 1v1 challenge on guessing Whicker’s real life middle name?

Come on. We’re doing this for fun. There are no prizes other than bragging rights. Quit trying to make it a chore to play a game.

You all are using really unfair analogies. My middle name isn’t public knowledge. Being on Whicker’s Bickers isn’t an inherent competition. Pokémon are well acknowledged publicly and it’s done on an objective platform that uses an AI mediator 

Just now, MacReady said:

I did. There’s a reason I said I had to approve it.

Legitimately think about it. Set your frustration aside. If I was to allow anything, what would stop you guys from having a 1v1 challenge on guessing Whicker’s real life middle name?

Come on. We’re doing this for fun. There are no prizes other than bragging rights. Quit trying to make it a chore to play a game.

Except we didn't choose that. There is a legimate chance for them to win a pokemon challenge. How are we supposed to know they don't have pokemon knowledge?

Why don't you just do the job of the host, pick the damn challenge and give us a fair reward. You clearly don't like the options we are going to give. Options 1-4 literally give us no benefit from "winning" the reward challenge. The other team had advantage on a tie, you are shutting down any advantage we could get.

You clearly want it to go a certain way so lead us in the direction you want and give us a reward you think is fair.

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

We don't have a math wizard on our team, all math and number base challenges are to be null and void lmao

Whicker is an Asian vampire so I don't believe you

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

You all are using really unfair analogies. My middle name isn’t public knowledge. Being on Whicker’s Bickers isn’t an inherent competition. Pokémon are well acknowledged publicly and it’s done on an objective platform that uses an AI mediator 

If you can beat me at a The Thing knowledge game I will accept this challenge.

• Like 1

Like I’ve said in PMs, if Jburge or Cwoor or someone I KNEW had Pokémon knowledge was playing, I’d allow this.

From someone who complained as much about movie knowledge playing a part, I really don’t understand how this is an issue.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

WTF is this? Are you part of Nutters Butters or are you the host?

Bro, quit acting like I’m showing favoritism. It gets extremely old. The advantage was never meant to be overpowered and nothing I said indicated that. In fact, I’ve acknowledged multiple times reward challenges are supposed to be mostly for fun.

And quit harping on the same things without acknowledging my points.

Ancient Sanskrit is readily available information. If someone could read ancient Sanskrit, would it be fair to have a hieroglyphic Pictionary if nobody else also read it?

Edited by MacReady

Like I’ve said in PMs, if Jburge or Cwoor or someone I KNEW had Pokémon knowledge was playing, I’d allow this.

From someone who complained as much about movie knowledge playing a part, I really don’t understand how this is an issue.

Because we won a ******* challenge that let us choose. The movie challenges aren’t picked 

1 hour ago, MacReady said:

High Score. Reward Tribe chooses a game that is free, is accessible to anyone with the Internet, has score tracking, is appropriate for all ages. Think that Google Dinosaur game or Floppy Birds. Something that can be played online. The tribe can have a maximum of three players play this one. 

Pokemon pictionary fits this @Malfatronnice try lol

• Like 1

Jeff,

Please quit ignoring a participant who is making valid points so you can further some vendetta against Whicker. Do your thing of HOSTING this game. We are going to continue picking option 5 and suggesting something that favors us as our earned reward. If you would like to progress it outside of that, choose the next challenge and give us a fair reward as the options you have listed don't favor one side or the other.

Otherwise, we can sit here and twiddle our thumbs and not make any progress because you want the challenge to be "fair" to a team that lost an advantage challenge.

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

If you won a challenge fair and square that let you pick the next challenge, I would accept defeat dude. We earned advantage and we should get it 

Reward challenges are supposed to be super minor though.

Jeff said the winning team could select the next challenge but not pick one of all available choices.

Lets just put this behind us and move on.

I would have loved to pick the challenge from the 4 available options, i wouldnt tru to skirt the rules and just get an autowin :)

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.