FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday

Nutter Butters have submitted.

Whickers Bickers have not.

Deadline to submit is whenever I said it was, but I will be lenient on that since we won’t play it out until Monday after 4 PM anyway.

However, no submission by 4 PM will result in a 5% drop in each net and all moves will be randomized for Whickers Bickers.

A little preview of the matchup. I will alternate between Tribes. As the reward winning tribe, Nutter Butters will go first. 

Jeff thinks the Whickers Bickers are in the lead based on how opposing strategies worked out. 

Whickers Bickers guard barracuda every single round.
Nutter Butters put 1 guard on Mink Whale, 2 on Tiger Shark, 2 on Sea Pike every round.

Nutter Butters Alternate Attacks between Great White and Barracuda.
1. Great White (40% for 20 points)
2. Barracuda (5% for 100 points)
3. Great White (40% for 20 points)
4. Barracuda (5% for 100 points)
5. Great White (40% for 20 points)
6. Barracuda (5% for 100 points)
7. Great White (40%)
8. Barracuda (5%)
9. Great White (40%)
10. Barracuda (5%)
11. Great White (40%)
12. Barracuda (5%)
13. Great White (40%)
14. Barracuda (5%)
15. Great White (40%)

Whickers Bickers Alternate Attacks between Tiger Shark and Sea Pike
1. Tiger Shark (25% for 20 points)
2. Sea Pike (12% for 100 points)
3. Tiger Shark (25% for 20 points)
4. Sea Pike (12% for 100 points)
5. Tiger Shark (25%)
6. Sea Pike (12%)
7. Tiger Shark (25%)
8. Sea Pike (12%)
9. Tiger Shark (25%)
10. Sea Pike (12%)
11. Tiger Shark (25%)
12. Sea Pike (12%)
13. Tiger Shark (25%)
14. Sea Pike (12%)
15. Tiger Shark (25%)

Server link for Discord is above.

We will play this as soon as someone tells me how to roll dice in Discord. So long as it's explained to me as if I was a child. 

1. @Daboyle
2. @Whicker
3. @Malfatron
4. @The Orca
5. @Pickle Rick
6. @theuntouchable
7. @adamq
8. @TOUCAN
9. @skywindO2
10. @TedLavie
11. @FinneasGage

12. @bcb1213

13. @ET80

14. @Scoundrel

At the halfway point, and thanks to an incredible shot by the Nutter Butters, the score:

Nutter Butters - 120 points.
Whicker's Bickers - 20 points. 

Still anyone's game!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt-cD52hf1GyEBLpPdE8t

1. Whicker - At this point do you dig deep and try to overcome this deficit, or do you just hope to make it to the merger? 
2. Theuntouchable - Do you feel like the Nutter Butters had better aim, or do you think the hill gave their team favorable bounces? The strategy worked out perfectly and the numbers seemed to be in your team's favor to get one of the 100 point nets, just didn't turn out that way. 
3. TedLavie - Six players left. Is there a sense anyone could go, or does everyone already have a pretty good guess as to who is going home tonight?
4. AdamQ - Does it feel like a witch has put a hex on your tribe, or do you think the fault lies on the tribe itself? 
5. The Orca - With a name like the orca, you'd think you'd have better luck in a challenge like this. What happened?
6. Pickle Rick - I couldn't think of anymore questions to ask. 

@Whicker, @theuntouchable, @TedLavie, @adamq, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick...

It is time to vote. Deadline to vote is Tuesday at 4 PM CST. 

I have posted a sneak peak at the next two challenges in the game. 

4 minutes ago, MacReady said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt-cD52hf1GyEBLpPdE8t

1. Whicker - At this point do you dig deep and try to overcome this deficit, or do you just hope to make it to the merger? 
2. Theuntouchable - Do you feel like the Nutter Butters had better aim, or do you think the hill gave their team favorable bounces? The strategy worked out perfectly and the numbers seemed to be in your team's favor to get one of the 100 point nets, just didn't turn out that way. 
3. TedLavie - Six players left. Is there a sense anyone could go, or does everyone already have a pretty good guess as to who is going home tonight?
4. AdamQ - Does it feel like a witch has put a hex on your tribe, or do you think the fault lies on the tribe itself? 
5. The Orca - With a name like the orca, you'd think you'd have better luck in a challenge like this. What happened?
6. Pickle Rick - I couldn't think of anymore questions to ask. 

@Whicker, @theuntouchable, @TedLavie, @adamq, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick...

It is time to vote. Deadline to vote is Tuesday at 4 PM CST. 

I have posted a sneak peak at the next two challenges in the game. 

Felt like we came up with a great strategy but the ball didn’t bounce in our favor. It hurts but gotta keep grinding. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Does it feel like a witch has put a hex on your tribe, or do you think the fault lies on the tribe itself? 

Absolutely Jeff. That witch had it out for us from the start. We had the superior strategy and still couldn't muster a victory. If there is any consolation to be had, Pacers up by 16 with 9 minutes left. 

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday