Raiders sign OL Andrus Peat

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I feel a lot better about our tackles now. Peat is a great backup who can play Tackle or Guard. I see Munford and Glaze battling at the RT and Peat being insurance. Peat is an ideal swing tackle, and can also provide depth at Guard. Upgrade to Brandon Parker! Nice move 

LT: Miller, Peat 

LG: Parham

Center: James

RG: JPJ, Whitehair 

RT: Munford, Glaze 

we now have 8 NFL lineman. I think the last spot goes to Wagner/Meredith or one of the UDFA. suddenly the depth has 3 players of note: Peat has experience at tackle and guard, Glaze has experience at tackle on both sides, Whitehair can play center and guard. I could see signing one more vet IOL since we have the cap space

Edited by Humble_Beast
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I feel a lot better about our tackles now. Peat is a great backup who can play Tackle or Guard. I see Munford and Glaze battling at the RT and Peat being insurance. Peat is an ideal swing tackle, and can also provide depth at Guard. Upgrade to Brandon Parker! Nice move 

LT: Miller, Peat 

LG: Parham

Center: James

RG: JPJ, Whitehair 

RT: Munford, Glaze 

we now have 8 NFL lineman. I think the last spot goes to Wagner/Meredith or one of the UDFA. suddenly the depth has 3 players for depth: Peat has experience at tackle and guard, Glaze has experience at either side, Whitehair can play center and guard. I could see signing one more vet IOL since we have the cap space

Jpj can also play center and guard

Like the move, not depending on him as a starter but for depth with his pedigree and experience, it’s a nice move.. wouldn’t imagine it being for more than 3-4 mil but if he’s healthy and better than he’s been the last couple years and earns a role, then great.. still think Munford has shown enough growth to roll with him at RT but let the competition play out and see how it looks!

now just get one of the 4 vet CB’s and I think we’re looking solid!!

3 minutes ago, JarrodR86 said:

Like the move, not depending on him as a starter but for depth with his pedigree and experience, it’s a nice move.. wouldn’t imagine it being for more than 3-4 mil but if he’s healthy and better than he’s been the last couple years and earns a role, then great.. still think Munford has shown enough growth to roll with him at RT but let the competition play out and see how it looks!

now just get one of the 4 vet CB’s and I think we’re looking solid!!

What 4 vet cbs you thinking?