Titans sign WR Tyler Boyd (1 year, $4.5M)

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Burks getting traded ? 

they may try, but A. i can't imagine they'll get much, and B. this is also a staff that (finally, mercifully) values having more than two nfl-caliber receivers, so they may still try to see if they can get something out of him. if anything this may be a death knell for our slot-only guys near the bottom of the depth chart like kyle phillips, mason kinsey etc

Thats a solid deal and I wish that Brad Holmes would have done this to replace Josh Reynolds.  Not sure I trust DPJ in that role and we still have to count on Jamo taking the next step so adding a vet like Boyd would have been a solid depth move.  Good move for the Titans.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's that bad hey?

honestly he had some pretty nice moments his rookie year- the problem then was primarily injuries. this past year, however, not only did he again get bit by the injury bug, but he was *dreadful* when he was on the field. drops, not getting open, failing at every contested catch opportunity he was given- it was a brutal showing. maybe there's a chance he bounces back, but i think most titans fans (myself included) are pretty much out on him.