Raider Offseason Workouts (Rookie minicamp, OTAs & more)

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Tre Tucker imo. Such limited PT but the dude popped on screen every time he got touches. 

Interesting I guess you’d have a legit argument for him plus he lasted all year

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Tre Tucker imo. Such limited PT but the dude popped on screen every time he got touches. 

Crazy because he was the pick people were most critical about, including myself. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2024 at 3:38 PM, Humble_Beast said:

It would be funny if he was a beast and tore it up now that he’s healthy and not a rookie. All these clown posters were bashing him because he didn’t have 15 sacks as a rookie lol

He barely managed to eclipse 15 in his college career, wasn't a soul in here bashing him for not getting 15 as a rookie. 

The bashing was for looking like Tarzan and playing like Jane as a top 10 pick DE, lacking technique, and being visibily 2-3 steps slower than opposing O-linemen off the snap. 

Guess he's up there with Tannehill for comeback player of the year for you?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Curious who the crowd thinks was our best rookie besides aoc?

Tucker. Limited time, but made the absolute most of it. 

In a way, you could say "What other rookie made any real impact at all" but I think it would be a disservice to Tucker. If he played all year as a starter, he probably puts up Rookie WR of the year type numbers. 

40 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Tucker. Limited time, but made the absolute most of it. 

In a way, you could say "What other rookie made any real impact at all" but I think it would be a disservice to Tucker. If he played all year as a starter, he probably puts up Rookie WR of the year type numbers. 

Shame we don’t really have a qb with a big arm

4 hours ago, Geezy said:

was finally able to get some training camp tickets, my first one. Super excited after missing out on the initial release. 

I just got an email about that. I wasn't sure if it was a real email or someone trying to get me to click something i shouldn't lol 

Was an invite to a free open-practice Aug 14th or Aug 20th. 

13 hours ago, NickButera said:

I just got an email about that. I wasn't sure if it was a real email or someone trying to get me to click something i shouldn't lol 

Was an invite to a free open-practice Aug 14th or Aug 20th. 

That was the one

On 7/9/2024 at 9:45 PM, Geezy said:

was finally able to get some training camp tickets, my first one. Super excited after missing out on the initial release. 

Looking forward to reading your first hand scouting reports man😀

• Like 3

10 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I’m so ready for things to start to pick up. Need me some football 

We’re like 2 weeks and some change out from training camp. The long wait of no football is almost over 

• Like 1