2024 Washington Training Camp Discussion/Videos

On 8/1/2024 at 3:02 PM, lavar703 said:

Wasn’t Driskell the top overall high school recruit at one point? 

On Rivals, finished as the #32 overall and #1 Pro Style ranked QB. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Might have a shot to make it. DQ at his presser has liked what he’s seen from him. 

Tremayne has shown too. We'll have cut a good prospect or two. Who needs Aiyuk ?

49 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Milne signed by da Raideeeeersss ! Ours guys are getting claimed ! We must have a deep and talented roster ..🧐

Edited by RSkinGM
more info
  • Like 1

I don't know if the roster turnover says anything other than Peters wanting to reset this team quickly.  Most of the turnover happened before the front office could even evaluate the players on the field firsthand.  Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of the moves, but I think a lot of what we did was a crapshoot.  1 year deals and a fair amount of midling players.  We had the option to sign premium players at positions of need and chose to pass on them.  I am not reading too much into it.  I think next offseason will tell us more about Peters.  I think if anything, the performance of the players still here, might teach us more about how Rivera failed on the coaching side.