Week 16 GDT: Rams (Good record) at Titans (progressively worse record)

titans0021

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Going to be hilarious when the Bills and Chargers lose next week and we make the playoffs at 8-8.

Nah whats gonna be hilarious is when we destroy JAcksonville in back to back weeks en route to a superbowl championship.

That's gonna happen.

I swear.

Gonna give some credit to our defense.  I think we all thought it might get ugly with our secondary, but they held their own and fought.

Playing our backups showed, but #33 Smith, made some plays in duty.

McCain showed his lack of talent though.

Defense made plays.  
But offense again failed to punch it in when they needed too.

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Let's try to avoid the profanities. ?

And you spelled his name right!!!! Lol is that more profane to you??  ?

Toady isn't shaping up well for him though.  It's gonna call for him to out Coach someone and that's not exactly his forte. 

Things have a high likelihood of being ugly. 

But I'm going down this this ship. Hoping for the best. Lol

I promise I didn't mean to spell his name correctly lol, but yes it absolutely should be a profanity.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Gonna give some credit to our defense.  I think we all thought it might get ugly with our secondary, but they held their own and fought.

Playing our backups showed, but #33 Smith, made some plays in duty.

With two of our top three corners out, McCain was still the fourth best corner on the team. No idea how he's on the roster. Let Reed and Smith play and hope for the best.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Nah whats gonna be hilarious is when we destroy JAcksonville in back to back weeks en route to a superbowl championship.

That's gonna happen.

I swear.

I like our chances against the Jags more than the Rams.  Home game with a Jags team maybe not all the way dialed in.  

Also, good return game from Adoree today.

He field a punt that could have gone out of bounds at or beyond the 10. He fielded it and then we had the facemask penalty to tag on to it.  
Also his big return that lead to a TD.

Offense though. I keep coming back to it, because there were multiple wasted plays from the team. It just kills all momentum or ability to score a TD. Bad calls from refs, self-inflicted penalties. 

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Let's just say the next time he says something that people will like will be the first time.....lol

Yes, that is a bad thing. 
But also we also control our own destiny.  I think that is his point. 

But yeah...good ol Murlakey. 

Archived