Week 16 GDT: Rams (Good record) at Titans (progressively worse record)

titans0021

It's a difficult time to be a Titan fan. We are good enough that we should win games and bad enough to not be confident that we win next week against a Jags team probably resting guys since they have nothing to gain. 

The years when we weren't competitive were difficult, but each win felt sweet, now winning and looking bag feels so bad. 

Sucks that it has to come down to the last game of the year, but this was a much better performance than I've honestly expected. No huddle worked pretty effectively once again. A couple of refs missed/questionable calls, some lack of execution on our part that cost us point, but at the end of the day, a very encouraging showing. Hoping we get Ryan back ASAP, and the team shows up next week.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Jags down 10-0 to SF right now which helps. Pit win + Jag loss locks up first round bye for Pit.

This is what we need to make next week meaningless for Jacksonville. Though lol at needing to hope that Jacksonville rest their starters in order for us to make the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

A lot to learn? I don't buy that..it's 4th down, your playoff hopes are impacted, and..you're not even trying to get open? what?

That was designed to go to Walker quick in the other direction, or so I thought it looked like, and there was Decker likely as a secondary option. He had his back to the LOS so I'm not sure he was even aware of the scramble. It looked bad, sure, but honestly looked worse than it probably was. He did have a good game.

Archived