Titans OTA/Training Camp Thread

man, this is the most active i can remember us being at this time of year. don't really have many feelings about molden being gone. always hurt and not particularly good when he wasn't, but this means there are probably some additional moves to be made down the depth chart in the secondary.

Molden always felt like the odd man out in our secondary. He never live up to the expectations I had for him. I thought he’d be out version of Jevon Holland or Antoine Winfield Jr.

The 2020 & 2021 draft classes…woof.

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

man, this is the most active i can remember us being at this time of year. don't really have many feelings about molden being gone. always hurt and not particularly good when he wasn't, but this means there are probably some additional moves to be made down the depth chart in the secondary.

Particularly good is a stretch, he was borderline mediocre 

22 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

good thing i said "not particularly good" then, isn't it

No I caught what you said I wasn’t trying to correct you I’m saying he was not particularly mediocre most case. I couldn’t stand molden I been waiting on this day my whole life a roster with him & kinsey gone 😮‍💨

• Like 1