Fire Mularkey billboard

deeluxx3

29 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Yes. It is freaking time. We need this. Fan uproar van make this whole thing go faster.

They'll use Robiskie as a scapegoat and we'll have an OC who can't possibly succeed next year calling Malarkey's plays again.

I do think a new OC could have success. Our QB calls a better game with the current playbook than Robiskie. 

10 hours ago, TwoToneBlue said:

I do think a new OC could have success. Our QB calls a better game with the current playbook than Robiskie. 

Meh it was the two minute drill. A new OC would call the game how Malarkey wants him to. Bunch formations and run-heavy.

Malarkey won't bring in an OC who calls the game like it's a two minute drill. Likely will be stuck with someone already on the roster.

4 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Meh it was the two minute drill. A new OC would call the game how Malarkey wants him to. Bunch formations and run-heavy.

Malarkey won't bring in an OC who calls the game like it's a two minute drill. Likely will be stuck with someone already on the roster.

No one in the NFL calls a game like it's a two minute drill. Every forum you go in to asks "why don't we run more no huddle!?!?". No coach runs it as often as fans want. If that's what you want from an OC, you're gonna be disappointed even if the second coming of Joe Gibbs is hired.

17 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

No one in the NFL calls a game like it's a two minute drill. Every forum you go in to asks "why don't we run more no huddle!?!?". No coach runs it as often as fans want. If that's what you want from an OC, you're gonna be disappointed even if the second coming of Joe Gibbs is hired.

Want someone from the Eagles as OC/HC?
They play more in 2 TE sets than we do. 
Chiefs right up there too.

Leads to what I stated in another thread.  
Whoever we get, I'm pretty sure people will hate him too, unless he runs a Chip Kelly no-huddle 80% of the time.  
Was looking around and saw the bunch formations and tight formations we use in every game. Now we run it ENTIRELY too much, but it's a staple. Even the Mighty Rams were running it. 

20 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Want someone from the Eagles as OC/HC?
They play more in 2 TE sets than we do. 
Chiefs right up there too.

Leads to what I stated in another thread.  
Whoever we get, I'm pretty sure people will hate him too, unless he runs a Chip Kelly no-huddle 80% of the time.  
Was looking around and saw the bunch formations and tight formations we use in every game. Now we run it ENTIRELY too much, but it's a staple. Even the Mighty Rams were running it. 

It’s not about the formations, it’s about the scheme, play calling, route concepts. We’re constantly doing the same thing that hasn’t worked & our coaching staff have shown that they can’t adjust or get any player involved besides delanie in the passing game 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

It’s not about the formations, it’s about the scheme, play calling, route concepts. We’re constantly doing the same thing that hasn’t worked & our coaching staff have shown that they can’t adjust or get any player involved besides delanie in the passing game 

I know that and your appear to know, but I'm just challenging people to be more detailed in their complaints.
Someone says bunch formations and then Team X runs it a lot and it works. 
Some say "archaic system" and then we running run-action reads from the spread....that's a modern concept.

So just challenging people to more specific. 
or
If you just hate him...say I hate him. lol

48 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I know that and your appear to know, but I'm just challenging people to be more detailed in their complaints.
Someone says bunch formations and then Team X runs it a lot and it works. 
Some say "archaic system" and then we running run-action reads from the spread....that's a modern concept.

So just challenging people to more specific. 
or
If you just hate him...say I hate him. lol

I’m always detailed bout why I don’t like our offense. ???

10 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

My point wasn't that we need to run the no huddle, but that no OC we bring in is going to be a drastic change in scheme. The success we had was in our hurry up. A new OC won't be calling games that way.

Archived