Who will be the offensive star for the Browns in 2024

Who will have the best season?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the best season?

• Nick Chubb
    • David Njoku
    • Amari Cooper
    • Elijah Moore

Who will be our best offensive player outside of QB? 

Last year I thought it would be Chubb by Minkah Fitzpatrick is a lazy tackler. Don't @ me. 

Cooper showed up in a huge way and dominated. 

Who do you have this year? 

Chubb.

The passing game will see a dramatic step down from when Flacco was here. Watson is done. He hasn’t been relevant in nearly 5 years on the field. He’s lost whatever talent he might have had. Dorsey isn’t the guy to fix this offense. He runs less creative routes and even less pre snap motion than KS does. Flacco made people forget how bad this offense looked last year until he showed up.

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Chubb.

The passing game will see a dramatic step down from when Flacco was here. Watson is done. He hasn’t been relevant in nearly 5 years on the field. He’s lost whatever talent he might have had. Dorsey isn’t the guy to fix this offense. He runs less creative routes and even less pre snap motion than KS does. Flacco made people forget how bad this offense looked last year until he showed up.

I guess we won’t know until the season starts for sure, but from what I’ve heard they’re running a lot of stuff with motion during OTAs

Elijah Moore.

This selection is based on Jerry Jeudy and Amari being consistently successful 10 plus yards beyond the line of scrimmage. Defenses will have to over commit resources to cover those two to prevent getting smoked over the top - leaving that 8-15 yards zone relatively free.

12 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Chubb.

That's what happens when you have a 5th round rookie and PJ Walker as your QBs, along with no starting caliber RBs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

That's what happens when you have a 5th round rookie and PJ Walker as your QBs, along with no starting caliber RBs.

Watson was throwing the ball behind him and to the other team most of his starts. 

14 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Watson was throwing the ball behind him and to the other team most of his starts. 

You can forget the game at Baltimore if you want to, but he settled down, and made magic in that second half.  It's unfortunate that we'll never know how the rest of the season would have turned out had Watson not lost the rest of his season.  It sure was deflating watching all of that, and then just what, 2 days later? Done for the season.

Solid game against the Cardinals, comeback against the Ravens.  That's momentum.  He was pressing early in the season, easy to tell.  If he's healthy, this could be a season for the ages.

Regardless, I choose Njoku/Moore.  Mismatches on linebackers is gonna allow those two to eat.  I'm also curious if they draw up some packages where Tillman plays as a TE, if there's no surefire TE2 to give them what they're looking for.  Yes, he's 30+lbs lighter than Njoku, but he's still 6'3 and plays big.

• Like 2

On 5/28/2024 at 10:13 AM, DawgX said:

And on your 4th and 6th OT's starting, and your Pro Bowl TE has to play hurt for multiple weeks because he damn near burned his face off....Coop missed some games, and Bintonio missing games also....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MalcolmBrown said:

You can forget the game at Baltimore if you want to, but he settled down, and made magic in that second half.  It's unfortunate that we'll never know how the rest of the season would have turned out had Watson not lost the rest of his season.  It sure was deflating watching all of that, and then just what, 2 days later? Done for the season.

Solid game against the Cardinals, comeback against the Ravens.  That's momentum.  He was pressing early in the season, easy to tell.  If he's healthy, this could be a season for the ages.

Regardless, I choose Njoku/Moore.  Mismatches on linebackers is gonna allow those two to eat.  I'm also curious if they draw up some packages where Tillman plays as a TE, if there's no surefire TE2 to give them what they're looking for.  Yes, he's 30+lbs lighter than Njoku, but he's still 6'3 and plays big.

Cheering Crowd GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1

On 5/27/2024 at 9:55 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

Chubb.

He did an Excellent Job....but lets dial back on the Flacco love just for a minute...he showed what a compentant vetern QB with a Big Arm could do in this offense....vs. PJ Walker and Jeff Driskol.....taking nothing away from Flacco, but his Meltdown including back to Back pick 6's sealed the deal in the Playoff Game....or was I watching something different? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

He did an Excellent Job....but lets dial back on the Flacco love just for a minute...he showed what a compentant vetern QB with a Big Arm could do in this offense....vs. PJ Walker and Jeff Driskol.....taking nothing away from Flacco, but his Meltdown including back to Back pick 6's sealed the deal in the Playoff Game....or was I watching something different? 

He’s literally the same guy as Winston imo.  His arm and decision making will decide nearly every game he starts.  Gonna live and die by the YOLO shots down the field.

It was a fun ride and I’m glad he got a shot to come in and cobble some magical endings together, but what he was doing was never sustainable.  We all knew the season would end just like it did, we just didn’t know when.

• Like 2