CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

8 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I thought heisman difficulty was kinda easy? If people are struggling this much I could go down another level but than other users would just blow out the cpu.

I haven't played a football game in three years so it's a learning curve plus playing as Tulane doesn't help. I'm supposed to lose so it's all good for me.

30 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I thought heisman difficulty was kinda easy? If people are struggling this much I could go down another level but than other users would just blow out the cpu.

All-American is fine, but Heisman is mad difficult. I been playing everyday since it came out and I haven't won once on Heisman. 

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

I learned how to lateral like the game before I played you and then I got lost in the sauce there with the option lol. Battle of punt fakes is the only way to play the traditional Finn-Ty match up tho. We should schedule each other to open every season and make a pact to only run special teams plays 

Deal

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

Anybody else having an issue with their cpu running into the kicker? Happens about twice a game 

Stop trying to block the kick. 😉

My guys aren't fast enough to even get that close so I don't have that issue. I think it happened once.

36 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Hopping on.

This'll be my first user vs user game in probably a decade lol

i'm home now. controller completely dead lol, i'll be good in like 10 minutes once it gets a lil juice