2024 NBA Finals: Boston Celtics v Dallas Mavericks

11sanchez11

Mavs don’t know in how many games but they will win it all.

Charles Barkley was on TNT last night saying the Celtics got 4 guys that can guard Luka. Funniest thing I heard. Try to put White and Holiday on him and find out what happens. Would be the dumbest thing to do. Brown is probably the most likely candidate to guard Luka with Tatum getting time as well. 

Celtics are the more talented team from top to bottom, but the Mavs have two dogs. Two closers. Guys that are stone cold killers. In a close game I would take Luka and Kyrie over Tatum and Brown. 

I think it will be a good series. Luka is just to much. 

• Like 1

I feel like its finally Tatum and Brown's year.  I like Luka better than anyone on the Celtics but the depth of quality on the Celtics outweighs the rest of the Mavs.  I am shocked Dallas took out Minny so easily but I dont think they have enough magic to beat the Celtics who have a lot of playoff experience.  

I really dislike Kyrie, but I also really like Luka. For some reason, I don't like the Celtics.

Rooting for the Mavs I guess, but think Boston ends up winning it if Porzingis is healthy.

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

in a close game I would take Luka and Kyrie over Tatum and Brown. 

I would too. I think I'd take the Celtic on every other head to head matchup for the starters, though. I'm pulling for the Mavs, but I think it will take Luka and Kyrie playing pretty much perfect all series. Mavs maybe have a slight advantage in terms of the bench, but I think the Celtics have considerably better role players. I think Jrue is a big x-factor in this one. He's got experience. 

Rooting for Mavs, but Boston is a clear favorite due to the amount of defensive bodies they can use on Luka/Kyrie. They have elite guard defense. Plus, no1 can really guard Tatum.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Mavs don’t know in how many games but they will win it all.

Charles Barkley was on TNT last night saying the Celtics got 4 guys that can guard Luka. Funniest thing I heard. Try to put White and Holiday on him and find out what happens. Would be the dumbest thing to do. Brown is probably the most likely candidate to guard Luka with Tatum getting time as well. 

Celtics are the more talented team from top to bottom, but the Mavs have two dogs. Two closers. Guys that are stone cold killers. In a close game I would take Luka and Kyrie over Tatum and Brown. 

I think it will be a good series. Luka is just to much. 

They couldn’t guard anyone on the pacers. Buy pacers ball movement is the closest thing to the spurs in the big era era.