Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 14 Posted)

7 minutes ago, adamq said:

Gg SirA 🤙

GG. @TheKillerNacho 

I have my FG set at FG Try: 44.

Why would I not try and win the game down 1 point on 4th and 6 at the OKO 42 with less than a minute in the game indoors?

Instead throws an incomplete long pass and loses the game?

Edited by SirA1

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

GG. @TheKillerNacho 

Why would I not try and win the game down 1 point on 4th and 6 at the OKO 42 with less than a minute in the game indoors?

Run it back (from that point on)

Edited by adamq

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

GG. @TheKillerNacho 

well crap... got desynced somehow - internally it was set to 40. i'll correct it for next week. sorry again...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, adamq said:

Run it back (from that point on)

I always accept the results of the sim. Was just curious and now have the answer. 

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I always accept the results of the sim. Was just curious and now have the answer. 

i see what probably happened... the sliders you sent me this week included everything but that one:

Run Chance: 45, RB1 Chance: 60, Offense Agg: 40, Defense Agg: 50, Run Defense: 55

While this is fine, I think in my haste I thought the 40 for O.Aggression was FG try since that usually comes next & 40 is in the normal range for it (I also ended up setting OAggression to 40 as well though). This was entirely my fault.

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i see what probably happened... the sliders you sent me this week included everything but that one:

Run Chance: 45, RB1 Chance: 60, Offense Agg: 40, Defense Agg: 50, Run Defense: 55

While this is fine, I think in my haste I thought the 40 for O.Aggression was FG try since that usually comes next (I also ended up setting OAggression to 40 as well though). This was entirely my fault.

No worries. I changed a lot to try and test some things. I thought it was odd since I had made FG from past that mark before as my FG has been set at 44 since Game 1 because Eddie has a leg.

It just shocked me a bit because I was like "Oh at least get a last second chance" due to where were were at on the field. Not the reason we lost this game. 

Missed opportunities on early turnovers and a missed Extra Point were. Kyler has ever been my nemesis in the sim.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 3