Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:
  Reveal hidden contents

9-1, and only with a ludricrous comeback for that one loss

Ludacris indeed. Lol, my own doing though. Never changed my settings from last season. That defense aggression was too high for that game 

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:
  Hide contents

Q4 0:14, 2nd & Goal on the HAN 12: Dak Prescott passes to the middle of the field and completes to Mike Gesicki for 12 yards. Touchdown. Josh Jacobs stuffed on two-point conversion attempt.

Q4 0:04: Justin Tucker's kick through the back of the HAN endzone. Touchback.

Possession now belongs to the Hanoi Viet Kongs.
Current score is Hanoi Viet Kongs 31, Wattsville Waste Walruses 32.

Hide contents

This was 31-12 in the 4th lol

Side note: should we call this "getting Scal'd"? I miss that grumpy fella, and he absolutely hated falling victim to RNGesus' rubber band.

4 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Ludacris indeed. Lol, my own doing though. Never changed my settings from last season. That defense aggression was too high for that game 

Rookie QBs remain tricky. Caleb played pretty well, but, even then, that last INT was sort of par for the course.

The awareness rating (assuming it exists) for rookies must start extremely low, and that's probably where it should be.

I'm afraid Jaylen Warren is actually terrible..

17 carries for 48 yards (2.82 YPC, 7 LNG)

but at least he didn't fumble and have two drops like Najee

@LAOJoe what did you feed Jimmy Graham pregame? Sheesh

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Glen said:

We did it

I have you on the road now. It's gonna be interesting. I'm probably being pessimistic but it's gonna come down to consistency on offense and the last season and last game I've been prone to many stretches of 3 and outs and giving relatively short fields back.

11 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I have you on the road now. It's gonna be interesting. I'm probably being pessimistic but it's gonna come down to consistency on offense and the last season and last game I've been prone to many stretches of 3 and outs and giving relatively short fields back.

Well best of luck. I’m going on hiatus till week 8, so I’ll come back & see where I land on your power rankings 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Rookie QBs remain tricky. Caleb played pretty well, but, even then, that last INT was sort of par for the course.

The awareness rating (assuming it exists) for rookies must start extremely low, and that's probably where it should be.

Caleb has to be coming in a good rating even for a rookie. Risk reward. Burrow is good. Took a shot at the next Mahomes. Also not many rookies come into an offense built such as Chicago’s. He could pay off after one season 

1 hour ago, ravens5520 said:

Caleb has to be coming in a good rating even for a rookie. Risk reward. Burrow is good. Took a shot at the next Mahomes. Also not many rookies come into an offense built such as Chicago’s. He could pay off after one season 

He could even be the next Joe Burrow.

• Like 3