Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

31 minutes ago, Kingram said:

I was surprised to see Barkley go so high. I was literally accepting best offer on him and got 0 offers lolĀ 

I wanted to make an offer but blew my tag load on Evan engram šŸ˜¬

1 hour ago, Kingram said:

I was surprised to see Barkley go so high. I was literally accepting best offer on him and got 0 offers lolĀ 

Spending a pick + tags > spending just a pickĀ 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Spending a pick + tags > spending just a pickĀ 

Iā€™d rather spend an 8th and 3 tags than take a guy in the top 10 but maybe Iā€™m in the minorityĀ 

24 minutes ago, Kingram said:

Iā€™d rather spend an 8th and 3 tags than take a guy in the top 10 but maybe Iā€™m in the minorityĀ 

It's close to the same value, which I think speaks to why some owners wouldn't jump on that offer.

34 minutes ago, Kingram said:

Also need to ensure you have three free tags available for Barkley which causes an issue.

if I were to trade you an 8th for him, Iā€™d have to drop a dude like Parsons/Aiyuk or combo of Martin/Mosley/etc.

It might just be worth it more to me to draft Barkley 1.3(or wherever), rather than risk losing an already established keeperĀ 

Ā 

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Indianapolis sends:

Cincinnati sends:

@RandyMossIsBoss

im glad you got this worked out lol. Please take one of my guys

3 hours ago, Kingram said:

It's always tough because to trade for him we have to pay you AND we have to pay 3 tags

1 hour ago, Kingram said:

It depends on how much is costs them to get those 3 tags. In another scenario, they untag a 3 tag guy, and then they have to draft THAT guy in the top 10, and now they've given you an 8th for nothing...

Ā 

I do agree though that people are not fluid enough with tags

One person's 21st tag might be worth more than another person's 19th tag, and that SHOULD create trading opportunities

It is just a challenging thing to work through in trades though when trying to balance players, picks, and tag values all together. Often times we up doing the sub-optimal thing because all the moving pieces do not click together

• Like 2