Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

Also very funny: Malf kidnapping himself in burn notice. 

The images aren't working for me but accidently getting killed by my own team and the resulting memes was a personal highlight for me.

• Like 3

Pickle done f***ed up. I was going to create the greatest trio to ever exist with him and Orca and we were going to run this game. This is what we could have been, Pickle!!!

Three Amigos GIF - Three Amigos Dance Rancher - Discover & Share GIFs

Ruins Everything GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Oh that was downright hilarious 

That was the game you waived the white flag but we still could have won 

Eh, the final vote was me or Squire. I don't know that I was going to win that. There's a reason I always kill Squire 

Also, gotta pour one out for matts

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I miss @bcb1213

His absence's absence in this thread is greatly felt. 

I just remember all the times he never really said much in thread and got voted anyway. 

There's no rule that says you can't vote me anyhow my friend

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Forge said:

You know what was funny? That time I was indy and totally betrayed Mwil to join up with scum. 

That was good stuff. 

The entire game hung in the balance and I went for a grenade in the Cruisin USA game so I could kill you so you’d lose instead of trying to beat scum. What a fun game LOL. You know mafia is going well and it’s a great game when you are toeing the line of being irrationally vengeful.

It’s like monopoly…when I’m playing, I have no friends or family, just obstacles.

• Like 1

Game summary so far via ChatGPT

In the "Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia" game on the FootballsFuture forum, players have been engaging in typical Mafia game discussions and role assignments.

- **Role Assignments**: Malfatron distributed roles in reverse order, adding a unique twist to the game setup【31†source】.
- **Player Dynamics**: Several players, like Raves and Slappy Mc, discussed their availability and enthusiasm for the game, with some considering a "hydra" (shared) role but ultimately deciding against it due to time constraints【29†source】.
- **Game Start**: The game officially began with players receiving their roles. Bucsfan333 humorously declared themselves the first winner of the day【31†source】【30†source】.
- **General Banter**: There has been light-hearted banter among players. For example, Scoundrel expressed excitement with a humorous comment about their readiness to play【31†source】.

The game seems to be off to a lively start with participants actively engaging in both game-related strategies and friendly interactions.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think Mwil is probably town. If he were scum, he'd be having more fun with me as opposed to spending multiple posts drawing attention to me. 

I’m not sure if this is a legitimate tell or not like KGB eating Oreos but it’s more legitimate than me being awake or not after 10 PM EST.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

The images aren't working for me but accidently getting killed by my own team and the resulting memes was a personal highlight for me.

Nachos “ok then” reaction in discord was an all time classic after submitting the move

• Like 1

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!