Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Note:

When i say that the votes are hidden and invisible, they are hidden and invisible, and they will be hidden and invisible for all of day2

They arent going to magically pop up at any time, not on night 2, not on day 3

I think thats the remaining question on the day 2 game mechanic but tag me if not

@Malfatron

Did previous votes count or do we need to PM you new votes?

10 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Yeah, I guess so  

I haven't played in forever so am not familiar with your playstyle.

Why didn't you vote on D1 in such a small game?

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

I haven't played in forever so am not familiar with your playstyle.

Why didn't you vote on D1 in such a small game?

I was out and about most of the day and I'm not a fan of spending too much time on my phone when I'm with friends/family. I checked occasionally but multiple pages occurred while between each time that I wasn't going to catch up on. I thought the day ended at 9PM and figured I'd have time to read up and vote since I planned to be home by 8. The last hour of the a mafia day is the most important anyway.

It was a mistake on my part and I realize it looks sus but some times that's how it be. Had I been there in time, I would have voted to save ET so I guess it worked out for you. 

Others can describe my playstyle in their own words but I would describe it as inadvertently being a useful idiot to the scum team, regardless of my alignment. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

bucs still mia and toucan flying under the radar 

so who are you advocating for?  mafia has likely 3 votes locked in on someone right now if we go by Mwils ratios earlier.

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

so who are you advocating for?  mafia has likely 3 votes locked in on someone right now if we go by Mwils ratios earlier.

My guts still saying bucs is the most likely to be scum.  I remember a number of his scum games that he goes from activish to mia 

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

ATTENTION ALL

This will be the LAST VOTE COUNT posted during this day phase.

from here on out(day 2 only), voting will be done in private via PM with me.

You can change your vote as many times as you want, but use the same role pm that i sent you

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Note:

When i say that the votes are hidden and invisible, they are hidden and invisible, and they will be hidden and invisible for all of day2

They arent going to magically pop up at any time, not on night 2, not on day 3

I think thats the remaining question on the day 2 game mechanic but tag me if not

The more I think about this, the more I cannot for the life of me see how this can possibly be a town aligned role. IF the results were going to appear after nightfall, then I get how it could be a somewhat balanced power

But if the VC will NEVER be revealed, then this is simply just a way for scum to obscure the vote and just get a free elimination

I don't see how MWil can be town

• Like 1

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!