Offseason Thread: DeRozan to the Kings!

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

That doesn't sound fun.

They have KD, Booker, Beal and Grayson who had the highest TS% of any guard in the NBA last year iirc. If you can't figure out the offense you don't deserve to be the HC

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

They have KD, Booker, Beal and Grayson who had the highest TS% of any guard in the NBA last year iirc. If you can't figure out the offense you don't deserve to be the HC

I was mostly just rhyming Suns, Dunn, and fun tbh. I don’t even know who those Dunn guys are.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Kenny Atkinson is such a good hire for the Cavs. 

He got screwed by the Nets, should be a nice fit in cleveland.. can't wait to see what Mitchell decides to do 

25 minutes ago, adamq said:

He got screwed by the Nets, should be a nice fit in cleveland.. can't wait to see what Mitchell decides to do 

This is just between you and me in this DM…He’s signing an extension with us. Don’t share this with anybody, capiche?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

wait how did his value go up from two years ago after last year

It’s the Villanova Knicks lol

I love all the picks but the Nets need to hold to something. They kept saying how they want to build around Mikal and for them to move him like I don’t understand. Especially if they turned down getting Green from the Rockets from what was reported. So now it’s going to be interesting to see if they move Cam Johnson and then what happens with Nic Claxton. The good news is this should now be Cam Thomas team. But dang the Knicks really did give up 5 picks for Mikal. Shows you what the league thinks of him. 

Edited by stl4life07