Worst movie you've ever seen?

JonStark

The Master of Disguise. Never has an alleged "comedy" been so painfully unfunny.

The entire Disney Star Wars trilogy. The first movie is basically a rehash of A New Hope. The second basically took a massive dump on Luke Skywalker while passing itself off as being good because "muh subverted expectations." And the last film...the less said about it, the better.

7 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Lake Placid is the worst movie I ever saw that garnered 5 sequels lol. I saw the first one thought it was terrible and they made 5 more after them lol.

Lake placid is a true throwback to really bad / cheesy horror movies, and for that reason I adore it. That and Oliver Platt. Also weird how good the cast is for a movie that shouldn't have had a cast like that. 

5 sequels is kind of crazy though. 

• Like 2

On 7/11/2024 at 12:38 AM, Forge said:

Lake placid is a true throwback to really bad / cheesy horror movies, and for that reason I adore it. That and Oliver Platt. Also weird how good the cast is for a movie that shouldn't have had a cast like that. 

5 sequels is kind of crazy though. 

Same. Campy horror films in this era were awesome. Anaconda is another banger. 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2024 at 3:25 PM, Football_Bachelor08 said:

The Master of Disguise. Never has an alleged "comedy" been so painfully unfunny.

Try watching Disaster Movie or any of Aaron Seltzer/Jason Friedberg’s POSs and then come back to me. These two hacks are worse than Uwe Boll. Yes, I said it, then again, that’s hardly a hot take.

Edited by KManX89

What's the worst movie you've ever seen that you still liked? Like, a movie that you can openly acknowledge is bad, but you would watch again?

Strange Wilderness isn't good, but there are a few jokes that land pretty hard, which is better than a lot of other bad comedies.

Lady in the Water is goofy as hell, but if you treat it like M Night intended (it's a fairytale kids movie, albeit with some scary moments), it is much more tolerable. Paul Giamatti is so charming, and the whole cast actually is great, and it is a very positive movie overall. There's a place for a movie like that.

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

What's the worst movie you've ever seen that you still liked? Like, a movie that you can openly acknowledge is bad, but you would watch again?

Strange Wilderness isn't good, but there are a few jokes that land pretty hard, which is better than a lot of other bad comedies.

Lady in the Water is goofy as hell, but if you treat it like M Night intended (it's a fairytale kids movie, albeit with some scary moments), it is much more tolerable. Paul Giamatti is so charming, and the whole cast actually is great, and it is a very positive movie overall. There's a place for a movie like that.

I would have to say cabin fever The acting in it is trash, but if it's ever on I'll watch it .