NSFL Season 28 Draft (Draft Concluded)

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Also ineligible as he's never been a coach anywhere

During their 2017 training camp, Vick joined his former coach Andy Reid as a coaching intern with the Kansas City Chiefs[164] after stating his previous interest in coaching.[165] After the Chiefs concluded their 2017 training camp, he become an NFL analyst on Fox NFL Kickoff on FS1.[166]

On April 25, 2018, Vick was hired as offensive coordinator for the Atlanta Legends of the Alliance of American Football.[

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

During their 2017 training camp, Vick joined his former coach Andy Reid as a coaching intern with the Kansas City Chiefs[164] after stating his previous interest in coaching.[165] After the Chiefs concluded their 2017 training camp, he become an NFL analyst on Fox NFL Kickoff on FS1.[166]

On April 25, 2018, Vick was hired as offensive coordinator for the Atlanta Legends of the Alliance of American Football.[

1.  An intern is not a coach

2.  You didn't continue reading the paragraph

"Shortly before the season began, head coach Kevin Coyle announced Vick would no longer serve as offensive coordinator, but would still remain with the team as a consultant"

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I mean, personally I don't care but if we're going to allow Vick, anyone who has come and talked plays with coaches is now eligible

Or, just the names listed in the OP of this thread. Nacho deemed them available, so I'm drafting from those names.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Or, just the names listed in the OP of this thread. Nacho deemed them available, so I'm drafting from those names.

Nothing against, you, just a Pandora Box effect as some people previously have wanted other individuals with zero game coaching experience and were turned down

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Nothing against, you, just a Pandora Box effect as some people previously have wanted other individuals with zero game coaching experience and were turned down

Which, point taken, but there's pretty much zero issues if you're just drafting from the list of available names. I'm not asking for Michael Vick to be eligible: Michael Vick was made eligible (he has been for a while now) and I decided to give him a shot. If everyone drafts by that standard, there's no issue.