Watching the other five 2024 1st round rookie QB's....

1 minute ago, viking said:

It's normal to ask what a posters profession is? That's very personal and not about football

he never asked what your profession was. don't attribute things to members that are not true.

he asked if you were an expert in body language. to answer that question, you would not have to reveal your profession.

8 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

All PRO Thurman Thomas cried after losing in one of the BIlls' Super Bowl losses.

i'd like to see you call him a child to his face, lol

I'd actually like to see more football players genuinely cry.  It generally shows that they care.  As long as it's a meaningful game that they are playing in.  If they're crying after losing to the Panthers, then I'd have an issue. 😂

Edited by swede700
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Teams will continue to do this because of William's inability to play within structure though. He's going to bail in a clean pocket. He's going to continue trying to throw off his back foot, or throw the ball across the field. Or take a ton of unnecessary sacks. 

The inability to play within structure and entitlement he's held is the reason I wanted nothing to do with him. I'm glad he's Chicago's problem.

What clean pocket are you talking about? You didn’t watch. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about and are only repeating things others have said.

• Like 1

Just watched every snap of the Bears offense vs the Texans

First half Caleb Williams was actually dealing the ball fairly well, the O-line was not great but also not terrible.

second half Caleb looked totally lost especially on deeper throws - his accuracy looked terrible overthrowing receivers 

Seems like the Texans staff lost respect for the Bears passing game as the game went on and started sending more blitzes.

My take away is put pressure in C Williams's face and he looks lost.

C Williams also took 3 to 4 unnecessary big shots because he didn't protect his body

C- performance from Williams

C- performance from the offensive line & play calling also

• Like 2