Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How you can come up to the townest Pickle ever. He is slightly town imo, but not by much. More of the indy style in him than town, as the game carries on 

His recent posts are things that always gets him mis-elimmed as town, and whicker already moved on him.

Maybe indy sure, but only scum is thinking of indy right now, orca. Wait? Could it be you?

Also, @FinneasGage did you recently buy a melee weapon to fight the bad guys? I assume so because you agreed  And did slappy proactively ask you if you wanted to fight?

got me so riled up with that one i went and purchased a basic melee weapon just to let my frustrations out. BAD BAD timing orca. hope you have basic melee weapon armor or you're gonna really feel my basic melee weapon 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

And did slappy proactively ask you if you wanted to fight?

i'm unsure if he meant agaisnt the heartless or a player in the game, but rest assured the basic melee weapon attack has been submitted for @The Orca and even it's meant for a heartless and not a player, i will not be pivoting 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

got me so riled up with that one i went and purchased a basic melee weapon just to let my frustrations out. BAD BAD timing orca. hope you have basic melee weapon armor or you're gonna really feel my basic melee weapon 

Bring it, ill be commuting to work though 

yeeps-hise-and-seek-yeep.gif

31 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I have a town read on mwil, I feel like he goes hard scumhunting when he's mafia but not seeing it here. 

What a weird way to viciously insult me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Bring it, ill be commuting to work though 

yeeps-hise-and-seek-yeep.gif

even worse news buddy. i'm not gonna use the basic melee weapon. IT WOULDN'T EVEN TAKE THAT. i'm just gonna do it with my SHABBY TRAINING STICK. that's all it's gonna take is a shabby training stick. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

even worse news buddy. i'm not gonna use the basic melee weapon. IT WOULDN'T EVEN TAKE THAT. i'm just gonna do it with my SHABBY TRAINING STICK. that's all it's gonna take is a shabby training stick. 

2020you-missed-me.gif