Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Mwil was another null tell of mine, but i figured he was too much of a risk to be nightkilled for me to invest. 

I’m catching strays all over this game

Just now, adamq said:

I'm leaning to the side that malf knows his time is up and wants to take rackcs with him

If that’s the main character and I don’t know the game too well… they would have a role and not be a cover 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Malf

You're not a new player... I honestly can't tell what you're thinking here if town. Do you the main character could be a cover role? Or that the "real" Sora wouldnt counterclaim for some reason? If I were in your position (assuming you are indeed town), I'd be thinking it was more likely that Malf is reaction testing or that I was framed than Malf being mafia.

I just don't get this vote fyp.

8 minutes ago, adamq said:

I'm leaning to the side that malf knows his time is up and wants to take rackcs with him

He just claimed the literal main character. Definitely not a cover role (he's probably the only character I know by name in the whole series that isn't a Disney character, fwiw). So unless you're the real Sora, there's really no reason not to trust him at this juncture (and if you are really Sora, you should speak up ASAP)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He just claimed the literal main character. Definitely not a cover role. So unless you're the real Sora, there's really no reason not to trust him at this juncture (and if you are really Sora, you should speak up ASAP)

Ah I missed that tidbit. Rackcs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rackcs said:
2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I feel xmad is too easy. While Finn was entertaining he's kinda been flailing votes, seemingly more to save himself than actually trying to find scum.

Isn't that like one of the most town things you can do?

Interesting comment here.

Not sure if rack was just weighing in to weigh in or whether there was intention behind this post.

Thoughts?

Just now, Malfatron said:

Interesting comment here.

Not sure if rack was just weighing in to weigh in or whether there was intention behind this post.

Thoughts?

I mean... nothing's really changed to make me re-evaluate my scumread on Finn, either way.

• Like 1