Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

I think ET played into his general play style more than Finn. Finn was uncharacteristically great and really fun posting, and an easy lynch push from the start. ET played into his general posts and hiding. Feels like it would be ET more here than Finn...I think 

Just now, skywindO2 said:
3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Can we hammer at six? Let's get this going.

Well this isn't unsettling at all

How so?

55 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Why are you so eager to go? 

I don't like these games, but when I like the host, I'll play up to the spirit of the game. Most of the time I'm an early death/lynch, but this game isn't that way for me - much to my chagrin. I like @Slappy Mc so I played my usual thread game, took on some heartless, answered trivia and threw rocks at people. The mechanics in this one have actually been fun, but I digress; I hate mafia, and not being killed yet vexes me sore.

So, do me a solid. 

Just now, ET80 said:

I don't like these games, but when I like the host, I'll play up to the spirit of the game. Most of the time I'm an early death/lynch, but this game isn't that way for me - much to my chagrin. I like @Slappy Mc so I played my usual thread game, took on some heartless, answered trivia and threw rocks at people. The mechanics in this one have actually been fun, but I digress; I hate mafia, and not being killed yet vexes me sore.

So, do me a solid. 

I appreciate you, sir. If you hadn't have signed up, you would have been my honorary first killed in the storyline. 

As for the early days end, for purposes of item store/auction house, I cannot end the day early. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:
3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

We know a janitor and/or framer is there for a spot

we *know* there's a framer?

And/or meant to mean he could be a janitor or he could be both, not both janitor and framer.