Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

Just now, adamq said:

I do use discord for a couple fantasy Patreons but that's good thinking

And again not a very valid reasoning. The attempt to change off the scum pickle line was really what did it in. 

11 minutes ago, adamq said:

I would change my vote to anyone but last time I did that it meant I was scum. I was, but I'm not now. Who to vote for?

Being scum is hard 

Vote for one of the people that has more than one vote. Let’s get some wagons going. 

12 minutes ago, adamq said:

I would change my vote to anyone but last time I did that it meant I was scum. I was, but I'm not now. Who to vote for?

If you are town, just try to be helpful and suss out the scum. Dont worry too much about appearing scummy. Just stay active and offer up your insight. Even if it turns out wrong, its helpful

46 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m telling y’all Malfadict Arnold is the way to go

The best revenge is leading a good life. In this case, since im town, trying to kill will end up hurting you if you are town. If you are scum, i get it.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

If you are town, just try to be helpful and suss out the scum. Dont worry too much about appearing scummy. Just stay active and offer up your insight. Even if it turns out wrong, its helpful

The best revenge is leading a good life. In this case, since im town, trying to kill will end up hurting you if you are town. If you are scum, i get it.

This type of talk sounds familiar like I was wrong to assume you were one who betrayed me when you later confessed to it. I don’t trust you and so therefore I have to follow myself.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I can dig on Ohio enough  for the both of us. 

I did my time. 

(that said, different strokes for different folks....but I'm right  and everyone who disagrees with me is wrong) 

Columbus isn’t representative of 90% of the state as far as why I love it 

18 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

It was the timing of your vote… plus you joined the BDL discord right around the time the last mafia game came out… hinting to me you probably were accessing discord for the first time due to mafia… I didn’t share this once as a reason I thought you were scum though because I did this in the past based on increase in peoples discord activity during mafia games and people didn’t like that I’ve also been right and wrong with it. So kept that one to myself to not influence the game by a new behavior outside of the game etc … just a little insider look into my process last game. 

Scoundrel, the man of integrity 

1 hour ago, rackcs said:
1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Is Rack always scum? Or does he always just act like he’s scum? 

Yes

Rack at restaurants:

Dine in or carry out?

Yes

56 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
1 hour ago, Whicker said:

You know what? You’re right. We always kill him D1. 

nacho

Im on team whicker

Nacho

You rat bastards 

49 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Watch this...

sidearm-steak.gif

Nacho

This is going to be the game everyone goes Nacho but me, he’s scum, and I rage quit the forum for like a month

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

Scoundrel, the man of integrity 

Far from it. Just didn’t want to give ET or anyone else a reason to not like playing with me. Trying to help keep mafia alive 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You rat bastards 

Btw Whicker this was a joke and probably not a good one. I feel like Freddy with Red Herring on a pup named Scooby Doo the old cartoon when it comes to Nacho

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Btw Whicker this was a joke and probably not a good one. I feel like Freddy with Red Herring on a pup named Scooby Doo the old cartoon when it comes to Nacho

How dare you make jokes 

• Like 3