Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I was talking about Finn, m8.

No, you were talking about me because EVERYTHING IS ABOUT ME!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Thats what my PM also says my "power" is, adding (paraprhased) I should make use of it each day.

That said, its pretty common for scum to get a sample role PM for their fake claims... so i don't really think it makes me any more inclined to believe him

4 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Is someone else pulling your strings in this game?

I have no strings on me. 😑

If I'm not lynched, I have an upgraded melee weapon I plan on using on skywind, Whicker or Finn.

@Malfatron - I'll let you pick out who.

46 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

not to this point, but i have been submitting my move every night besides last night, which fortunately didn't matter. at some point if i'm not killed, i will be of service. unless we easily win without things going awry. 

to be clear are you talking about a move inherent to your role or simply using items you bought at the store?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

to be clear are you talking about a move inherent to your role or simply using items you bought at the store?

my role. i laid out what i've done with purchases and what not beforehand. all i've done is attack orca. but i'm gonna attack someone else now 

On 7/8/2024 at 12:20 PM, Scoundrel said:

Pretty interesting group here. Every individual I have played with before I believe since Adam will be in game 2. The game will be a foot early and often. Every deception will create bitter rivalries. Rivalries that will carry on in our hearts for eternity. 

P E T E R

Got it.

Peter pan

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I have no strings on me. 😑

If I'm not lynched, I have an upgraded melee weapon I plan on using on skywind, Whicker or Finn.

@Malfatron - I'll let you pick out who.

Scanning the item shop to see what I can buy to save me 

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

my role. i laid out what i've done with purchases and what not beforehand. all i've done is attack orca. but i'm gonna attack someone else now 

but just 17 hours ago you claimed to have no night move and you were a "dud character" and all of a sudden you're one of the most notable original characters in the series?:

17 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

I'll just tell you I have no night move. I have a dud *** character 

what do you mean by being "declined" attacking orca n1?

15 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

I'm not scum pal. I think the way racks was communicating with me was super telling in kinda helping my case there. i bought a basic melee weapon. I bought armor I think? I bought a health potion because I lost some health fighting against a brave or whatever. I tried to attack orca relentlessly n1 but it was declined each time. and then when I was allowed to use my weapon finally n2 I attacked orca for 3 hit points. n3 I was out on my phone and couldn't do the trivia, or do a battle, or do a move because I was getting ad ****ed when I was trying to access dm's and it just wouldn't let me access them

I believe Malf's find of Scoundrel softing Peter Pan and your character claim of Riku. But I somehow doubt you're our friend here.