Brandon Aiyuk……do you want him?

7 hours ago, turtle28 said:

If SF is willing to do a deal for Aiyuk for our 2nd, a 3rd, or both of our 3rds & say Dyami Brown, maybe this thing does end up happening...

We’ll see 

Isn't this less than what PIT was offering? And now we're throwing in Brown as a big asset? Leave those trades to ace, turtle. 

• Like 1

After watching the preseason. Seeing this roster in action and realizing just how far away we are it would be insane to make this trade. Every pick we give up would be in the top 10 potentially top 5 of that round. This team is going to be very bad. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

This team is going to be very bad. 

Jayden is the X factor. He night be so good he can add 3-4 -5 wins on his arm and legs .. or he might be a bum !

If Jayden Daniels stays healthy for 17 games?

Which is my biggest concern. This team is going to night & day compared to last season.

With him healthy for 17 games?

Our floor is 9 wins & our ceiling is 13, I believe. (With the roster we have now)

Basically, if Jayden stays healthy for 17 games?

Make your plans for the Playoffs. Because its a done deal.

Obviously, I'm in the middle with 11.

If he has a healthy career?

He'll be the greatest QB, we've ever had.

Even better than my favorite. Sammy Baugh!

My fellow fans here, have no idea how good this young man is.

He just needs to slide.

52 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

After watching the preseason. Seeing this roster in action and realizing just how far away we are it would be insane to make this trade. Every pick we give up would be in the top 10 potentially top 5 of that round. This team is going to be very bad. 

This is the kind of trade you make in year 2. I don't think it'll be Aiyuk with that in mind. But usually there's gonna be a guy or two that can make a difference that'll get moved.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aceinthehouse said:

Our floor is 9 wins & our ceiling is 13, I believe. (With the roster we have now)

Your floor is not 9 wins, even if JD is healthy.

All else aside. I think Kingsbury is a terrible hire, not because he's not a fit, just because he's not very good at his job.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Your floor is not 9 wins, even if JD is healthy.

All else aside. I think Kingsbury is a terrible hire, not because he's not a fit, just because he's not very good at his job.

All I know Danger, the days of steamrolling Washington are over if Jayden can stay healthy.

Which has been way overdue for us as fans.

Just now, aceinthehouse said:

All I know Danger, the days of steamrolling Washington are over if Jayden can stay healthy.

Which has been way overdue for us as fans.

Ace, you've been optimistic for years. And you know, I think you actually may have something, maybe. But not yet. Let's revisit this discussion next year. 2024 is a development year for you guys.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Which is my biggest concern. This team is going to night & day compared to last season.

He just needs to slide.

You are genuinely insane my friend lol. This is a 4-6 win team.

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

How do we know anything from preseason? We barely played any starters 

28 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Was kinda wondering why that was the case for a lot of guys myself. 

34 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Our OL and WR corp are rail thin. The talent that's starting isn't very good to begin with outside of Cosmi and McLaurin. Our secondary is terrible. We have almost nobody who is a consistent pass rusher on the edges. I think we're at the very beginning of a long rebuild. This roster is rough. 

I've got to step out a few hours. I won't be able to check in on cuts, trades or waiver wire claims.

I've been projecting Brandon Aiyuk in a Commanders uniform for some time.

I think Adam Peters, Dan Quinn & Jayden want him here. They just don't want to pay the compensation the 49ers want.

I think Adam has been patiently waiting this out, for the price to drop. But I think they want him in here by Monday. So he can get him acclimated to the Offense before week 1.

Keim has reported that we might see a few deals trading away players for picks.

From what I've read, our roster may look quite different than what our projected 53 thread here is presumed.

Basically put?

Adam is wheeling & dealing.

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

He just needs to slide.

13 wins is WILD lol. 

• Like 1