Make Your 2024 End of Year Predictions

So I've made some categories. Feel free to others that you think of. 

MVP - I'll go with Deshaun. - I'm hopeful he'll play all 17 games and reestablish himself as an above average starter. I think this new offensive coaching style is must more tailored to his skillset. So I think he is does stay healthy and be a distributor he can lead us to the playoffs. 

Coach of the Year- Bubba Ventrone - I think with the new kickoff rule Bubba will devise some legit stuff up for returns. We've got the skillsets for it too. 

Offensive Player of the Year - Amari Cooper - I think everything right now is set up for Amari to have a great year. With the weapons we have around him they should open up great opportunities coverage wise. He's also going into a contract year as of right now, and this could easily be his last major contract. I think he's going to ball again. 

Defensive Player of the Year - Myles - Next question

Offensive Rookie of the Year - Zach Zinter - Hopefully he doesn't need to start at all this year, but if he did I'd expect him to be competitive. I think moreso he'll be used as a 6th lineman in the red zone and short yardage. 

Defensive Rookie of the Year - Mike Hall - He'll get opportunities for sure this year. I think he'll get over 4.5 sacks if he plays most the games. That's solid for a rookie if he can do it. 

Most Improved Offensive Player - Jerry Jeudy - I loved Jeudy out of college. As a number 2 to Amari this should work pretty great. I think if Deshuan can be solid Jeudy could really emerge. 

Most Improved Defensive  Player - Juan Thornhill - Last season was a dud for him with injuries. I think if Thornhill can stay healthy he'll make a rebound season and remind people why he was such a big free agent pickup for us at the time. I see some interceptions coming his way. 

Best Offseason Acquisition - Mike Vrable - Idk what he's going to do, but he's going to be good at it. 

Breakout Player - NICK MOTHEREFFIN CHUBB!!!- HE BOUT TO REMIND PEOPLE WHO TF HE IS!!!!!

• Like 2

MVP - Better be Deshaun

COTY - Schwartz (Vrabel will make a monster impact though)

OPOTY - Jerry Judy, just a weird gut feeling he has like 1000+ yards and 6-7 TDs.

DPOTY - MJ Emerson, think he has a monster year. JOK is another candidate.

OROY - Zinter, bet he has to start some games and performs very well.

DROY - Nobody, I think our kids need to sit and learn.

Most improved offense - Jedrick Wills (contract year for him)

Most improved defense - MJ Emerson, becomes our best CB after this year.

Best offseason acquisition - Mike Vrabel, easy choice.

Breakout player - MJ Emerson, I’ve mentioned his name enough times already. I’m expecting an all pro type of year from him.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 2

MVP - Myles Garrett has another great year 

COTY - Kevin Stefanski finds a way to display his genius after Watson gets hurt again

OPOTY - Nick Chubb finds a way to come back with a vengeance 

DPOTY - Aside from Myles, JOK has a banner season 

OROY - None

DROY - None

Most improved offense - Elijah Moore has a nice season after a mediocre season last year 

Most improved defense - Juan Thornhill after being healthy

Best offseason acquisition - Mike Vrabel

Breakout player - DeWand Jones comes into his own this season 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2024 at 5:20 PM, pscottdai said:

My prediction is Mike will still be going on about Baker and Dbag in largely incoherent posts.  

My prediction mayfield outplays dushbag.

• Like 1

There are a couple young players I really wanna see what we got this year...all the talent at DE we've been acquiring over the last few years...with the Kid from Missouri, McGuire last year and Alex Wright and Isiah Thomas the year before.....Also interested to see what CB Mitchell matures this year...he looked VERY good in the Slot as a Rookie.....Delpit establishes himself as a top 5 SAF in the NFL this year....over 80-100Tkls, 3.5 sacks, 15 PD's and 2-3 INTS.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

There are a couple young players I really wanna see what we got this year...all the talent at DE we've been acquiring over the last few years...with the Kid from Missouri, McGuire last year and Alex Wright and Isiah Thomas the year before.....Also interested to see what CB Mitchell matures this year...he looked VERY good in the Slot as a Rookie.....Delpit establishes himself as a top 5 SAF in the NFL this year....over 80-100Tkls, 3.5 sacks, 15 PD's and 2-3 INTS.....

Excellent 

• Like 2