Jordan Addison arrested on suspicion of drunk driving

tyler735

Was he....parked napping while drunk? 
Or was he asleep while driving? Big difference lol.

Understood if he's just asleep in a parking lot and didn't wanna get a ride home that's valid. (Yes legally that's drunk driving since you're operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated)

Hope it's the first one for his sake.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Xmad said:

Understood if he's just asleep in a parking lot and didn't wanna get a ride home that's valid. (Yes legally that's drunk driving since you're operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated)

I read he was blocking a lane of traffic on the expressway

1 hour ago, Xmad said:

Uh... Why are you trying to downplay drunk driving, regardless of the situation? That is pretty idiotic. Why would anyone choose sleeping in their car over getting a ride home and sleeping in their bed? Especially since the NFL provides free rides home...

Edited by AP_allday2869
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

I read he was blocking a lane of traffic on the expressway

If homie's on the express way he drove home drunk. Throw him to the wolves.

25 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Uh... Why are you trying to downplay drunk driving, regardless of the situation? That is pretty idiotic. Why would anyone choose sleeping in their car over getting a ride home and sleeping in their bed? Especially since the NFL provides free rides home...

I'm saying if he just left the bar, went to take a nap in his car but turned the A/C on and never drove he didn't drink and drive. He took a nap with A/C because of arizona's heat.

Big difference between taking a nap somewhere and actually driving drunk.

Also they killed that service but it depends on the team. https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/raiders/nflpa-driver-program-no-longer-available-at-time-of-ruggs-crash-2472079/amp/ Even then they're rich just call someone when you're drunk.  If he actually got drunk and drove somewhere throw him to the bears.

19 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

You think Vikings players would be a little more aware of the seriousness of drunk driving right now. 

What an idiot. 

In his defense he was drunk.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Xmad said:

If homie's on the express way he drove home drunk. Throw him to the wolves.

I'm saying if he just left the bar, went to take a nap in his car but turned the A/C on and never drove he didn't drink and drive. He took a nap with A/C because of arizona's heat.

Big difference between taking a nap somewhere and actually driving drunk..

First off, he wasn't in Arizona. Addison decided to take a nap in the middle of an intersection by LAX.

Also, if the car is on and Addison is behind the wheel at ANY point, he is drunk driving. I can't believe you can't understand that. 

35 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

First off, he wasn't in Arizona. Addison decided to take a nap in the middle of an intersection by LAX.

Also, if the car is on and Addison is behind the wheel at ANY point, he is drunk driving. I can't believe you can't understand that. 

He does get it, he clearly stated that in his first post.  He’s arguing the spirit of the law vs the letter of the law.   But it’s irrelevant in this case because addison was operating his vehicle on a roadway and then decided to take a nap.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Yeah he throw him to the wolves er bears?

If you turn the car on and sit in the parking lot but never move it that isn't drunk driving. You are very clearly sleeping it off if you're parked somewhere and haven't moved.

1 minute ago, CBears019 said:

He does get it, he clearly stated that in his first post.  He’s arguing the spirit of the law vs the letter of the law.   But it’s irrelevant in this case because addison was operating his vehicle on a roadway and then decided to take a nap.

Yeah homie's guilty and he's lucky he didn't kill someone.

• Like 2