WR Brandon Aiyuk Requests a Trade

Wake me up when something gets agreed upon and signed. 

IF we do end up bringing Aiyuk back, what was the purpose of doing all this? What did the FO and team accomplish? 

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

What is Aiyuk saying? He commented in Brad's post on instgram. 

My guess is that he’s saying that our FO is the one leaking all the information to the media and they are the ones holding everything up.

The second part I assume means, either trade me to Pittsburgh or meet my contract demands.

• Like 1

Oh hey, the 49ers got pushed into re-engaging in contract negotiations with Aiyuk again, just like Kittle, Deebo, and Bosa. Thank you Pitt, Was, NE, and Cle for showing there is a market to pay him what he wants.

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Seems like he's saying the niners are leaking information trying to control the process (they've obviously been doing this). 49ers have two options for moving forward, pick one and end this.

• Like 1

Well, it's a good luck that we may have  avoided a nuclear meltdown on a key position. I would like an enquiry into how that nuclear meltdown was allowed to come so close to happening now

16 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

My guess is he's saying the reports about re-engaging are maybe not as much on the up and up as we would believe. Basically we are where we always were. Pay up or trade him

Also, shout-out to Brad who's now credentialed media for the niners and has all pro players who know him by name and replying to his posts. You love to see it

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, GW21 said:

My guess is that he’s saying that our FO is the one leaking all the information to the media and they are the ones holding everything up.

The second part I assume means, either trade me to Pittsburgh or meet my contract demands.

Well crap! Im done with this.

People always complain about boring offseasons. I feel like we haven’t had one in years! Granted there was a month where it was still pretty dead. 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, GW21 said:

People always complain about boring offseasons. I feel like we haven’t had one in years! Granted there was a month where it was still pretty dead. 

Also, people don’t care about your teams offseason when you’re bad, unless your a prestige team.

all of our drama has revolved around trying to retain great players..or massive busts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

IF we do end up bringing Aiyuk back, what was the purpose of doing all this? What did the FO and team accomplish? 

Paraag needed to prove his worth. He needs everyone to know deals dont get done without him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think @Forge has an estimated time period for this.  It might be a long nap.

• Like 1