2024 Training Camp

Lewis Cine: "This is huge. This is huge for me, on a personal note. I think I really gotta show out and really ball out and prove why I should be here and why I deserve to be playing in the NFL."

"In the NFL, you always got to prove yourself, day in and day out. Just because you get drafted in the first round, that doesn't mean you're just handed anything. You gotta understand that these are jobs. It's unfortunate that I broke my leg, that's long behind me.

"So now, I just have to use this opportunity to show, 'Hey, I haven't lost a step. I'm still that same Lew that you guys drafted.'"

https://thevikingage.com/posts/lewis-cine-honest-future-with-minnesota-vikings?

• Like 1

The Vikings’ secondary suffered a blow today when second-year cornerback Mekhi Blackmon suffered a torn ACL, according to Ben Goessling of the Star Tribune. Blackmon is likely lost for the year on the first day of training camp for his sophomore campaign.

8 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

If Xavien Howard is healthy, I’d be contacting his agent. 

He's rumoured to have sent sexually explicit images to the child of a woman he slept with.

Howards playing days are over

54 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Vikings' Dallas Turner - Late Khyree Jackson 'watching over me' - ESPN

I always liked Dallas Turner at Alabama, was pissed you guys drafted him. This article is going to make it difficult to root against this kid in spite of his uniform. 

Trust me, I'll find a way when you play the Packers. Other than that, I'm rooting for this kid. 

let's just say that when we play each other, hopefully he can continue to give you lots of reasons to be pi**ed we drafted him.