Raider Training Camp 2024

8 hours ago, Darbsk said:

He just jumps off the film, every game he showed something. Really impressed with him. If Eichenberg is as good as he’s being hyped up in training camp too we’ve got some great depth at LB and potential moving forward.

2 seasons ago we didn’t have any LB depth and now it is looking great especially for the future. Looking forward to see what Gainer and Eichenberg do when they get snaps this season 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

2 seasons ago we didn’t have any LB depth and now it is looking great especially for the future. Looking forward to see what Gainer and Eichenberg do when they get snaps this season 

Yes, quite. Also, Masterson and Burney are not terrible backups either. Burney flashed range and speed last year and improved taking on blocks and LB things so I wouldn’t write him off just yet either. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Our depth solid at RB, TE, OL, EDGE, LB, CB, S 

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Yeah they are the thinnest on the team. We will definitely add a RB/CB in the draft next year.

The 2025 RB class is awesome. I can't wait to explore those options. CB class is potentially stacked as well.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The 2025 RB class is awesome. I can't wait to explore those options. CB class is potentially stacked as well.

I really didn't like this years CB draft class.

Edited by Jeremy408

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Mattison is an average RB2, he was actually a great RB2 in minny. Laube has potential 

Mattison was a good RB2 behind Dalvin Cook. It’s when he was promoted to RB1 where he struggled last season. If he can regain his form, RB depth could be solid. Hopefully Laube looks better with the 1s than he did with the 3rd string.

Old head Ameer gave us surprisingly some solid play last season but I’m not expecting much. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

I really didn't like this years CB draft class.

Really? You got 5-6 guys who look like first round picks with Johnson, Hunter, Morrison and Burke looking like top 10 talents coming in. Decent depth in the later rounds as well.

• Like 1