Where will Jordan Love be ranked at the end of 2024?

Where will Jordan Love be ranked at the end of 2024?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Jordan Love be ranked at the end of 2024?

• He'll be contending with Burrow, Lamar, and Allen for the league's #2 spot behind Mahomes
    • He'll be contending with Stafford, Hurts, Dak, Cousins and co among the best QBs in the NFC
    • He'll be contending for the title of best QB in his division
    • He'll have regressed quite severely - above average to average and 2023 will look like a fluke

I think there is a gap in the poll, I don't think he'll be contending for the best QB in the division, its still Goff's to lose, but I also don't think "severe regression" is accurate either, since he only had half a season of good play last year. 

6 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Green Bay fans will be insulted that #1 isn't an option.

Meh unless he wins the SB convincingly its not even an option. I do think he ends this talk of is he good or is he bad and cements himself in the convo with Lamar, Allen, top 5 or so QBs. 

24 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

I think there is a gap in the poll, I don't think he'll be contending for the best QB in the division, its still Goff's to lose, but I also don't think "severe regression" is accurate either, since he only had half a season of good play last year. 

If he’s not even “contending” with Goff, I’d consider that a problem.

Im shocked the highest voted option is winning and thats no disrespect to Love but Lamar has 2 MVPs. Burrow is the only active QB that has beaten Mahomes in the playoffs(probably forgetting 1) and Burrow at least led his team to a SB. Hurts was a leading MVP candidate thru like 14 weeks and went to a SB. Allen has been a consensus Top-3 for a while. Love might not be able to crack Top-5 until a 2nd full year of great/elite play happens

9 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I mean, they're pretty interchangeable as far as QBs go. Its not some major insult to have one above the other. 

Goff accomplished more last year than Cousins has in his career by a substantial margin.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Goff accomplished more last year than Cousins has in his career by a substantial margin.

By making it to the NFC Championship game? Sure I can agree with that but numbers-wise Kirk has had very similar seasons to what Goff did last year. Not to mention, Kirk was on pace for his best season ever when he got hurt. I think they're both very good QBs. I don't think one is really all that much better than the other. 

17 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

If he’s not even “contending” with Goff, I’d consider that a problem.

You are vastly overrating him already then.  Dude had half a season of good play.  I think he will be better for more games this year, but that doesn't mean he's going to be competing at the level of Goff (who I think is going to do great things this year, as well as the lions on the whole), so I would not consider that a problem, personally.  

• Like 1