BN: H Brown (9)
BN: JK Dobbins (10)
BN: A Thielen (11)
BN: D Goedert (12)
BN: K Cousins (13)
BN: Ray Davis (15)

How did the first 9 go?

8 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Can people sell me on Drake London? I am always so underwhelmed by him and he is going higher than I expected. 

Year 3 is the most common WR breakout year. Especially if you surpass minimum 400 receiving yards the two years prior. Mariota in 2022 and Ridder in 2023 are two of the worst passing seasons in NFL history (not hyperbole). He was also a Top 10 pick.

I’m not big on London, but he’s a fine pick in the third round. 

Home League is Wednesday, $100 Buy in 12 Team Half PPR. 3 WR’s 1 Flex. 

Pretty soft league. I only consider myself and one other guy pretty sharp. The other ten are super casual. And like four of them barely even watch football lol (three girls). 

I’m hoping I get a Top 5 Pick because I want Breece Hall. It’s a Live Draft and order is decided out of a hat when we get there. 

I’m gonna see if I can push Achane to the fourth, Nico to the third, and Rashee Rice to the sixth. 

My ideal first 9 Rounds would be:

1. Breece

2. Adams

3. Nico

4. Achane

5. McLaurin

6. Rice

7. Njoku

8. Javonte

9. Jayden Daniels

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Home League is Wednesday, $100 Buy in 12 Team Half PPR. 3 WR’s 1 Flex. 

Pretty soft league. I only consider myself and one other guy pretty sharp. The other ten are super casual. And like four of them barely even watch football lol (three girls). 

I’m hoping I get a Top 5 Pick because I want Breece Hall. It’s a Live Draft and order is decided out of a hat when we get there. 

I’m gonna see if I can push Achane to the fourth, Nico to the third, and Rashee Rice to the sixth. 

My ideal first 9 Rounds would be:

1. Breece

2. Adams

3. Nico

4. Achane

5. McLaurin

6. Rice

7. Njoku

8. Javonte

9. Jayden Daniels

I have a hard time seeing Achane falling to the 4th with his current ADP in the 20-25 range

Drafted in my long time home league over the weekend. I didn't plan on zero RB, but this was the wackiest draft I can remember in the 11 years we've been together so it kind of just happened

10 Team Full PPR with the option to start 4 WR (3 WR, 1 FLEX)

QB: Patrick Mahomes

RB: James Conner

RB: Raheem Mostert

WR: Ja'Marr Chase

WR: Marvin Harrison Jr.

WR: Malik Nabers

FLEX: Jaylen Waddle

TE: Dalton Kincaid

D/ST: 49ers

K: Jake Elliott

BN: Xavier Worthy

BN: Brian Robinson Jr.

BN: Jonathon Brooks

BN: Jerome Ford

BN: Gus Edwards

BN: Kirk Cousins

• Like 1

Have my first draft of the year tonight! 12 team, 0.5 PPR, full redraft. I'm picking #4.

Any last minute advice? I find myself wanting Breece more than anyone. Traditionally I have always been a big fan of going RB with my first two picks, but lately the idea of a zero RB draft has me intrigued.

11 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

His ADP is 42 on ESPN

He has gone top 20 in just about every best ball I have done and in the auction draft I just did, he went the equivalent of the 18th pick. ADPs that started a while ago dont adjust for recency sometimes and thats the case there. 

• Like 1

Seems like a great year to go Zero RB (I strictly play redrafts). I have no problem rolling out guys like James Conner, Zamir White, Mostert, Gus, Ford, Pollard while being stacked at WR, QB, TE

First 10 man last night - 6th Pick (short benches)

QB: Hurts

RBs: Conner, White, Pollard, Ford

WRs: Sun God, Garrett Wilson, Davante Adams, Amari

TE: Engram

4 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

He has gone top 20 in just about every best ball I have done and in the auction draft I just did, he went the equivalent of the 18th pick. ADPs that started a while ago dont adjust for recency sometimes and thats the case there. 

Bestball and redraft adp are pretty different. 

11 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Bestball and redraft adp are pretty different. 

Yes and no.  They are pretty consistent at the top from what I have seen.  And the rankings on most sites confirm that.  Even in the rankings on bestball sites Achane is ranked in the mid 20s but goes in the top 15-20.  Yes the schedule plays a bigger part in some of those decisions but you still need points throughout the year. I would be shocked if Achane makes it past pick 25 in a redraft league.  

Would have been hard to screw this one up, considering I'm defending a threepeat in this league, on the back of absolutely wicked keepers.  Also, last night's draft was an auction draft where I only had 3 spots to fill that weren't DEF and K.

End result and going for the fourpeat:

.5pt PPR, 4pt passing TD, 12-team league

QB: Kyler Murray
RB: Breece Hall (K)
RB: Kyren Williams (K)
WR: Ceedee Lamb (K)
WR: Chris Olave (K)
TE: Mark Andews (K)
Flex: Travis Etienne (K)
D/ST: New York Jets
K: Brandon Aubrey

Bench: Kenneth Walker (K), Rashee Rice (K), Tee Higgins, Caleb Williams (we'll see how long he lasts on the roster, but I got him for $2, which if he pans out on-or-ahead of schedule, that's tremendous keeper value).