1. Corum

2. Benson .

3. Zach C

4. J Wright 

5. B Allen 

6. Marshawn Lloyd 

7. Jordan Mason

not including Rico, Hubbard, C Brown, Spears 

I really think Ty Chandler should be on this list I'm not sold on Aaron Jones staying healthy a full season,  Kimani Vidal is also intriguing to me.

1) Corum

2) Benson 

3) Kimani Vidal

4) Tyler Chandler

5)Jaylen Wright

6) Marshawn Lloyd

7) Zach C

8)Jordan Mason

9) B Allen.

Edited by thebestever6

You guys are way too low on Mason as a handcuff tbh. CMC goes down, Mason is a top 10 RB at absolute worst and will probably be top 6 or 7ish just based on volume and TDs in that offense.

I'd have him no worse than #2, I think

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Forge said:

You guys are way too low on Mason as a handcuff tbh. CMC goes down, Mason is a top 10 RB at absolute worst and will probably be top 6 or 7ish just based on volume and TDs in that offense.

Who’s your top 5

6 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Who’s your top 5

Focusing on guys who have limited value while the other guy is healthy and are strictly rostered as a stash, Corum and Mason are probably on a tier of their own.

That's me removing basically all projected committees (Atlanta, Tenn, Pitt, Det, Cincinnati, Chargers, Miami, etc) where both guys could are likely rostered and could even be bye week fillers. 

Its an offense + volume combo for Corum and Mason that I don't think any other handcuff is matching. You can feel pretty confident that they are going to get most of the carries unimpeded and be on an elite offense. 

A guy like Wright? i mean, if they lose Mostert, are we sure that Wright is getting a huge chunk of carries? That offense still has Achane, Wilson and Wright. Thats a slower burn and build. Braelon Allen? I have Hall in my big money league and I'm not rostering Allen yet. They have three backups who are all fairly young and I'm not sure that Allen just becomes an 18-20 carry a week guy if Hall goes down. Wouldn't surprise me at all if that backfield turns into a timeshare if Hall is hurt. 

So once you get beyond those first two I think the a lot of the rest of the guys are toss ups. Ty Chandler is way up there, especially with Jones' health history.  

Charbonnet would be top 5 for me.

#5 is tricky.  A lot of the rookies you can just put as one big group. We don't know how good any of them really are, we how they'll be used even now, etc. Trey Benson, Marshawn Lloyd, Ray Davis, Wright, Allen...I kind of feel the same about all of them. Just take whomever you feel best about personally. 

If you're looking for a vet, I may actually lean more toward someone like Khalil Herbert. I just like the talent. 

• Like 2

On 8/29/2024 at 1:45 PM, Forge said:

Nope

Taylor is a pretty hard pass for me.

Barkley is meh. 

Already have concerns about Gibbs and his hammy so i'm actually targeting Monty later on. 

I Just think there may be better value at WR there depending on how your board shakes out (this is a super flex, so QBs are also in consideration) 

Barkley looks better than meh, though given where I picked it didn't matter

5 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Jordan Love was my starting QB, my backup is Bo Nix…I’m completely boned aren’t I?

I just have this weird feeling that Love is only going to miss like 2-4 weeks or something. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Facing Barkley and Worthy this week... great.

I am against Barkley and Brown. 

I'm almost positive that I'm going to be the second highest scoring team of the week and be 0-1. 

On 9/5/2024 at 10:41 PM, Forge said:

Forgive my ignorance but I feel like we've seen this movie before. Mason has opps but hasn't been a bell cow. Its probably a committee if CMC is out. But he should be rostered with CMC on the injury report.