Preseason Week 2 thread

2 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

If Jared Goff gets hurt the Lions might not win a game. Nate Sudfeld is possibly the worst player in the NFL.

If Sudfeld is the worst-

Then I nominate Dorian Thompson Robinson for the most scared / nervous player in the NFL.

22 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

I'm a bit of Caleb Williams skeptic so far. Sure there will be spectacular plays but he also makes bizarre decisions and leaves the pocket with no pressure.

Yeah anyone who think he's going to be another CJ, I don't see it. Certainly has tools but he's going to have plenty of rookie moments.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Mac Jones suddenly looks decent, smh. Good for him tho, maybe good offensive coaching and some talent at WR is all he needed... who'd a thunk. Gotta remind myself...only preseason, only preseason...

I would take him over either of these dudes Pittsburgh is planning to roll out with

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

Steelers going from Mason Rudolph to Kenny Pickett to this version of Russell Wilson is nasty work man

Wonder if Aiyuk will be thinking about that payday on Sundays if he ends up a Steeler. 

• Like 1