Preseason Game 2 @ Denver Broncos

8 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Nah. Wilson and McDuffie are both "just fine" starter level players in the NFL. Not everybody can be an All-Pro.

Wilson stinks pretty bad. Mcduffie could actually outplay Quay. 

• Like 1

So far, I don't like Rhyan at center, like at all.  Newman looks just fine at LG, when we move him to RG is when the problems really start.  I was hoping for more out of Telfort.  So far I am not at all impressed with Glover.  I would also like to see Monk playing some center if that is where he is destined to end up.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

So far, I don't like Rhyan at center, like at all.  Newman looks just fine at LG, when we move him to RG is when the problems really start.  I was hoping for more out of Telfort.  So far I am not at all impressed with Glover.  I would also like to see Monk playing some center if that is where he is destined to end up.

This is a joke, right? Newman has sucked, bigtime wherever he's played. 

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

Wilson stinks pretty bad. Mcduffie could actually outplay Quay. 

Were on the interwebz. Everybody sucks! Wilson had like 100+ tackles a couple INTs and a couple FFs and a couple FRs the only year he actually started. He was "fine". He'd be "fine". Obviously not ideal but...

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

It's like Matt LaFleur asked AI for the most generic script possible and handed it to Steno. Honestly feel bad for the guys trying to make the squad, this is bad even for preseason, total waste of a trip.

That's what I said. You know you're going in with your 2s against the 1s. Mix it up a bit at least. The 1st and 2nd dive runs to set up 3rd and long isn't doing it...

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

It's like Matt LaFleur asked AI for the most generic script possible and handed it to Steno. Honestly feel bad for the guys trying to make the squad, this is bad even for preseason, total waste of a trip.

MLF basically stated he was more interested in the joint practices. 

• Like 2