53 Man Roster Cuts & Discussion.

GW21

36 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Womack had one unfortunate play while Luter made enough plays in practice and got the INT in the game to secure a spot. Luter wasn't better than Womack on a play by play basis vs the Raiders but he just didn't allow a huge TD like Womack did. 

He should get picked up elsewhere. 

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kind of figured we were heading this direction when Graham did not get in the game until the 2nd half vs Raiders. Maybe I am just blind and don't know ball lol.

Would wager Kingston makes the roster now though

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kind of figured we were heading this direction when Graham did not get in the game until the 2nd half vs Raiders. Maybe I am just blind and don't know ball lol.

Graham didn't do enough to distinguish himself but I will NEVER understand this regime's infatuation with DFF.

Graham is young... what's DFF's excuse?

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

Womack and ya sin. Damn 

Yea I’m surprised that Ya Sin didn’t make it. 

Also depending on who you follow, Kingston and Nugent both got waved supposedly. I don’t know if true 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

yet Willis missed two pretty big blocks out of the backfield in 3 games in the pre-season. 

Juice played 165 snaps out of the backfield with 160 in line (the rest coming lined up as a receiver). So yeah, he vacillates between the two. Willis isn't a good enough tight end to make the roster without the versatility to play fullback. 

Wing is considered a backfield position.  I don't see many I form plays on real Sundays.  Maybe two per week, if that. 

I don't understand Patrick Taylor making the team, unless he's a good STs player.

Hufanga being activated from the PUP list is a bit of a surprise. Not sure he starts over Odum to start the season, but only a matter of time until he is starting opposite of Brown. 

We must have an outside move for TE.