Week 1: VIKINGS (0-0) at Giants (0-0)

swede700

12 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

exactly. he cleared out that whole sideline side of the field by staying back behind the LOS and even putting his arms up, saying "I'm open, I'm open..."

That play design was fantastic. Fooled me, I was convinced the ball was going to Jefferson too. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, viking said:

Is that a single digit 9.3 pass blocking grade for Ed Ingram?

Dexter Lawrence worked Bradbury & Ingram then by the looks of it

Yes.  You could also tell the significant difference when Lawrence wasn't on the field. 

In the Giants’ loss on Sunday, Daniel Jones didn’t throw a touchdown pass but did throw a pick-six. And that’s become fairly typical for Jones the last couple years.

Since signing a four-year, $160 million contract with the Giants during the 2023 offseason, Jones has only won one game as a starting quarterback. He has thrown only two touchdown passes. And he has thrown three interceptions that were returned for touchdowns.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/daniel-jones-has-1-win-2-td-passes-and-3-pick-sixes-in-last-two-seasons

@Acgott, maybe it's less traumatic if i post it here...?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Kevin O'Connell is a vibe! Skol!

Maybe it's just me, but all the guys that got the game-balls appeared to not be the most vocal of people...not that there's anything wrong with that (since that reminds me a lot of me), but at least initially this year, this post-game speech reactions seem a lot more constrained that some of the others we've seen in the past.

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1