2024 Eagles regular season

19 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

If it even gets played haha.

Yeah, this could be disastrous for not only the NFL given the fires/air quality in the area but its players health wise if put at risk. 

If this game gets relocated given all of the planning,  media hoopla, promoting,  ect....

Damn! Logistics alone?

Is there anything going on at the Linc next week? Concerts? 

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yeah, this could be disastrous for not only the NFL given the fires/air quality in the area but its players health wise if put at risk. 

If this game gets relocated given all of the planning,  media hoopla, promoting,  ect....

Damn! Logistics alone?

Is there anything going on at the Linc next week? Concerts? 

There is the watch party at the Linc day of and that’s it for that weekend. Temple is even away. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Kiltman said:

There is the watch party at the Linc day of and that’s it for that weekend. Temple is even away. 

I'm sure they kept that as a contingency. But could you imagine booking travel to a different continent to see the eagles play and it gets moved?

I'd sue the NFL.

15 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I'm sure they kept that as a contingency. But could you imagine booking travel to a different continent to see the eagles play and it gets moved?

I'd sue the NFL.

Exactly why they will do everything in their power not to move it. Even put players at risk in my opinion. 

Think of the Millions (trying to think how many 10's of millions) has been spent on advertising and promoting this game? Prep? Lodging? Flights? Transportation? 

That's just the NFL portion. To be real though, they don't care about the fans traveling down there, I'd be shocked if any reimbursements were given. 

Just like there are no considerations for moving games due to weather. Sun to Mon. Mon to Tuesday. 

They always talk about protecting the shield, they protect their wallets first.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2024 at 9:47 AM, ninjapirate said:

I'd sue the NFL.

It already happened once with the Rams vs Chiefs game in 2017 or 2018 I don't remember which. The NFL didn't get sued, but they lost like 10M for that.