Sao Paulo air quality puts Eagles/Packers game in jeopardy

Football_Bachelor08

10 hours ago, fluhartz said:

I dont hate.. really

I just already have Fubo, netflix, prime and Hulu.

I quit Directv and went streaming only for a reason 10 years ago.. now all of this crap is just as much. I need to drop something, I just don't want to. 

It was always going to get to that point.  You just have to end up trading out stuff I guess.  

I’m still happy with Fios and the package where I can watch the Orioles and Capitals, and still get a majority of sports games/events out of it.  Peacock seems to have most of the other stuff we want to watch and that’s a cheap one, and Disney/ESPN/Hulu is free with my cell phone plan.  

We will begin to have more games behind paywalls here very soon.  People will pay for it.  

• Like 1

On 9/3/2024 at 8:29 AM, seminoles1 said:

Why the hate for Peacock? It's a good service.

Peacock is 100% worth it for the Olympics, their Olympic coverage this cycle was the best coverage an Olympics has ever gotten.  The rest of the time, I'm less sure.  But if you paid for it in August, you could keep it for an extra month.

On 9/3/2024 at 8:12 PM, fluhartz said:

I dont hate.. really

I just already have Fubo, netflix, prime and Hulu.

I quit Directv and went streaming only for a reason 10 years ago.. now all of this crap is just as much. I need to drop something, I just don't want to. 

This... But I do actually hate these streaming services. All of this incentivizes me to find alternative and let's say more fiscally responsible avenues to watch the content I want. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Of all the places in the world, why Brazil?

Brazil has tons of beauty, an established media presence and has a massive population with a % already following the NFL. It’s a market that could grow pretty quickly with some encouragement and obviously that’s why they want games there. 

23 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Brazil has tons of beauty, an established media presence and has a massive population with a % already following the NFL. It’s a market that could grow pretty quickly with some encouragement and obviously that’s why they want games there. 

But why Brazil?

6 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Because soccer will always remain king. 

Of course futebol will always be the national obsession. But if you can expand the audience by even 5% in a country of 215 million that is a huge jump. The opportunity to expand a market is there with a massive media empire to push the games and a population that has plenty of sports fanatics. There are already a bunch of NFL fans there. I don’t love that the league is so money driven but we all know it’s the reality and this is a move that makes sense from that perspective. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Of course futebol will always be the national obsession. But if you can expand the audience by even 5% in a country of 215 million that is a huge jump. The opportunity to expand a market is there with a massive media empire to push the games and a population that has plenty of sports fanatics. There are already a bunch of NFL fans there. I don’t love that the league is so money driven but we all know it’s the reality and this is a move that makes sense from that perspective. 

Yeah, I just don’t know if the game hosted there would be dope. I feel like Mexico was their bread and butter. I hope the game doesn’t cancel. 

Viva Brazil. De mi corazon!

I made an old kaka years ago. I miss it, 

https://www.deviantart.com/jvfpicasso/art/Kaka-268383991

10 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Yeah, I just don’t know if the game hosted there would be dope. I feel like Mexico was their bread and butter. I hope the game doesn’t cancel. 

Viva Brazil. De mi corazon!

I made an old kaka years ago. I miss it, 

https://www.deviantart.com/jvfpicasso/art/Kaka-268383991

The AQI is rough in SP right now but their local teams have been playing in it. Both teams are already in country, the show will go on.  Brasíl hosting games and throwing a party is not a problem. The country shows out better than most when it comes to that. Big cities have their issues just like most big cities in the US but they also have amazing amounts of activities and culture to share. 

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Its funny you can clearly see the people who haven't left their all inclusive to those who have actually traveled a bit... Even war torn countries have their charm.... 

I’m pretty sure Ruskie grew in a small village. His local taxi was the farm pig. I come from

honduras ya heard. My boy judging hard for no reason. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2024 at 12:51 AM, Refugee said:

Are you serious? He just...told you a moment ago