GDT Week 1: Raiders @ Chargers

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chargers

12 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Well, you know that's not true. But you made a thread praising Jimmy G, so maybe don't throw stones in a glass house.

Jimmy G has had more individual success than any player to wear the S&B in like 30 years, lol.

You can accept Telesco isn't very good.

57 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Getsy's run game wasn't even good in Chicago though, the numbers were inflated because Fields was just taking off so much.

And if he was the OC for KC he’ll be in the HOF. Talent wins games. Getsy problem is he never developed the QB but a lot of OC’s are like that.

13 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

And if he was the OC for KC he’ll be in the HOF. Talent wins games. Getsy problem is he never developed the QB but a lot of OC’s are like that.

Getsy's scheme was terrible in Chicago, run game didn't work, passing concepts were all horizontal with terrible spacing. He only got an OC job because he rode Rodgers coattails in GB as an assistant.

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Getsy's scheme was terrible in Chicago, run game didn't work, passing concepts were all horizontal with terrible spacing. He only got an OC job because he rode Rodgers coattails in GB as an assistant.

Justin Fields was almost out of the league this year.

43 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Fields left a ton of plays on the field from the breakdowns I have seen. I'm skeptical of Getsy, but I'm willing to give him one last shot with a better passer.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

No he wasn't, five teams were actively trying to trade for him but he chose Pittsburgh.

They traded a sixth round pick. That’s for someone you don’t think is good.

Edited by Bitty 2.0
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Brother I'm not going to look through old threads, there was a good portion of people here that were praising AP, I can think of 4 in particular and now they're all realizing we will suck and moving the goal posts.

@agarcia34

@NCOUGHMAN

@bucksavage1

@Jeremy408

Were all hyping AP up like the second coming.

So I’m Moving the goal posts but I still predicted that we win on Sunday?

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Brother I'm not going to look through old threads, there was a good portion of people here that were praising AP, I can think of 4 in particular and now they're all realizing we will suck and moving the goal posts.

@agarcia34

@NCOUGHMAN

@bucksavage1

@Jeremy408

We’re all hyping AP up like the second coming.

@NYRaider is still salting his Boys McDaniels and Garropolo got out preformed by an Interim Coach and a rookie 4th rounder

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

They were 2nd in the league in rushing yards. 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2024 at 4:12 PM, Jeremy408 said:

I think he was the right hire for the job, but he better back it up and the players better back it up more importantly

28 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Got quotes?

I've got one. Actually sounds like you have the exact same opinion as NYRaider in that you both believe he needs to back it up this year. 

• Like 2