GB vs PHI : Post Game Recap

GHARMON9

10 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

You can't ignore posters because you are a mod. Another downfall of the job. 

I mean, I think I can block him but unfortunately I'd rather not use the block feature unless I have to.  It's called Webby.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, I think I can block him but unfortunately I'd rather not use the block feature unless I have to.  It's called Webby.

You have a much higher threshold for bull**** than I do. I applaud you for that characteristic. 

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

If it's closer to 1-2 weeks for Love, you just ride it out with what you have. If Love is done for the season you just tank it

This roster is way too good to let it go to waste. Tanking is not an option. 

This is not directed at anyone, I'm as guilty of it as anybody.

We've all seem to become 'amateur,' doctors whenever there is an injury to a key member of the Packers. It shows a ton of passion but it's sort of funny as well. 

Just now, St Vince said:

This roster is way too good to let it go to waste. Tanking is not an option. 

Tanking?  Probably not.  If the QB position behind Love is as bad as we fear, the Packers are probably a 3-4 win team at best.  I don't think they're an 0-17 team because there's clearly talent on the roster, but the chances of the Packers making the playoffs if Love misses an extended period of time is a stretch at best.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Tanking?  Probably not.  If the QB position behind Love is as bad as we fear, the Packers are probably a 3-4 win team at best.  I don't think they're an 0-17 team because there's clearly talent on the roster, but the chances of the Packers making the playoffs if Love misses an extended period of time is a stretch at best.

If the worst-case scenario happens, that is why I want a GREAT QB1 in this draft. We can rob somebody blind and load up on draft capital for 3 years. I'm a glass half full kind of guy. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

If the worst-case scenario happens, that is why I want a GREAT QB1 in this draft. We can rob somebody blind and load up on draft capital for 3 years. I'm a glass half full kind of guy. 

That'd be the preferred situation.  One of Ewers, Sanders, or Beck elevates themselves, and the Packers get a haul for them.  Realistically, the Packers pick in that 3-8 range and they're going and getting someone like Kelvin Banks out of Texas or Will Johnson out of Michigan.

EDIT: Assuming Love is done for the year.

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

This is not directed at anyone, I'm as guilty of it as anybody.

We've all seem to become 'amateur,' doctors whenever there is an injury to a key member of the Packers. It shows a ton of passion but it's sort of funny as well. 

Except for you know.. the actual doctors on this board

• Like 1